Non-Single Survivor: War - Round Five

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for the song you consider to be the WORST.

• Seconds

Votes: 31 58.5%
  • Like A Song ...

Votes: 22 41.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zootlesque said:
Axver, just end the poll as soon as Seconds takes the lead. :p

:lol:

I'd like to!

Though there is one thing to discuss for the upcoming UF round that I just remembered. The rule has been that a song is not counted if it was a single or a "quasi-single" with a video. However, Wire had a promo single but no commercial single or music video, so do we exclude it or not?

What's everyone's thoughts? Without Wire, the UF round will feature the following:

Promenade
4th Of July
Indian Summer Sky
Elvis Presley And America
MLK

Axver said:

:lol:

I'd like to!

Though there is one thing to discuss for the upcoming UF round that I just remembered. The rule has been that a song is not counted if it was a single or a "quasi-single" with a video. However, Wire had a promo single but no commercial single or music video, so do we exclude it or not?

What's everyone's thoughts? Without Wire, the UF round will feature the following:

Promenade
4th Of July
Indian Summer Sky
MLK

Well i guess we all know that MLK will win then!

I would say let's include Wire. It was only a promo, so let's not be too technical. Furthermore, Wire rocks! :drool:

But anyway, I hope Promenade wins. :love:

Axver said:

Promenade
4th Of July
Indian Summer Sky
MLK
Make it a little more exciting and add Wire.

Let's face it: the whole point of this competition was to get rid of the Heavy Hitters, like One, WOWY, etc. Wire is not a heavy hitter.

cleazer said:
Make it a little more exciting and add Wire.

Let's face it: the whole point of this competition was to get rid of the Heavy Hitters, like One, WOWY, etc. Wire is not a heavy hitter.

I agree with this line of argument.

And wow, the voting in this round remains so close, swinging one way and then the other.

I think A Sort Of Homecoming should be allowed in the next round........it's only video was a release on a VHS and it was a live version rather than a studio recording........

Regardless, we're disqualifying all songs with music videos. I believe Love Is Blindness's video was just a Numb b-side, but it's disqualified.

And geez, this round remains agonisingly close!

why the hell it looked like I voted in this thread when I haven't? :angry:

and no, drunk is not the answer
crazywife.gif

either way... GO LIKE A SONG!!! :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom