Non-Single Survivor: The Joshua Tree - Round Four

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for the song you consider to be the WORST.

• Running To Stand Still

Votes: 8 11.3%
  • Red Hill Mining Town

Votes: 27 38.0%
  • Exit

Votes: 36 50.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
timothius said:
Thanks again GG that was awesome.

Note to HH: This is how U2 should be filmed. :drool:

Don't you just love it when Bono's running and the lights explode as he leaps into the air, illuminating him in all his Lovetown glory for a split second? That part is the bar at which all other awesome videos are measured. :drool:

Exit, as said before, bad mastering cost it. I love the song live, but the album version is impossible to listen to.

GibsonGirl said:

Don't you just love it when Bono's running and the lights explode as he leaps into the air, illuminating him in all his Lovetown glory for a split second? That part is the bar at which all other awesome videos are measured. :drool:

That was an amazing clip. I can almost sense the Achtungness trying to be born right there on stage.

:up:

Axver said:

A music video was released for God Part II, so it's disqualified.

That's bullshit! :madspit:

The "music video" was an excerpt from the lovetown special!

I dont think that should make it disqualified! :mad:

JMScoopy said:

Look, you had your time to speak up before this competition began, when we worked out what's disqualified and what's not. It was agreed that God Part II had a video released and it was therefore disqualified.

The current order stands. I'm not starting this whole bloody thing again to accommodate objections to the criteria from people who didn't object when they had plenty of time to do so.

JMScoopy said:

you had your chance to speak up, back when we were deliberating what does and doesn't qualify. it's way too far into the game to go making changes.

EDIT: axver, gmta! :cool:

Axver said:

Look, you had your time to speak up before this competition began, when we worked out what's disqualified and what's not. It was agreed that God Part II had a video released and it was therefore disqualified.

The current order stands. I'm not starting this whole bloody thing again to accommodate objections to the criteria from people who didn't object when they had plenty of time to do so.

shit, i wish i would've known about that! :sad:

well, i think everyone knows heartland is gonna win, if i'd known about that, i would've spoken up then for sure, for the sake of competition!

but, it's your poll, i dont mean to be a pain in the ass

Last edited:
when does the next one go up? at one my iime (13 min. from now) or not until later in the day?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom