Non-Single Survivor: Rattle And Hum - Round Three

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for the song you consider to be the WORST.

• Hawkmoon 269

Votes: 38 57.6%
  • Heartland

Votes: 28 42.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
KhanadaRhodes said:

post a pic and i'll give my opinion :wink:

eng101.gif
dilemma
eng101.gif

I love that smiley! It's hilarious.

I'll think about it. :tongue:

If no one starts making some convo with me, I'm going to watch some Leno/Lettermen in 30 mins. :mad:

catlhere said:

I love that smiley! It's hilarious.

I'll think about it. :tongue:

If no one starts making some convo with me, I'm going to watch some Leno/Lettermen in 30 mins. :mad:

I just DID make convo with you! I told you about how I haven't had a haircut in 17 months.

namkcuR said:

I just DID make convo with you! I told you about how I haven't had a haircut in 17 months.

OK OK! I haven't had one in a while too! YAY! Everyone makes convo with me! I am luv'd!

-huggles interference-

so How long til AB?

I'm back btw, even though I didn't tell you I was leaving, It was difficult to catch up you guys talk to fast :wink:

Thank God classes are over. I definitely don't want to see another college textbook for at least a month. :huh:

bono_212 said:
so How long til AB?

I'm back btw, even though I didn't tell you I was leaving, It was difficult to catch up you guys talk to fast :wink:

Oh brother. If you think this is bad with like 5 people only right now. Wait til you see the Setlist Parties. :huh: WHOAMG! Those go fast. I have to reFre5h every couple of seconds and we're already on a new page.

I'm still terribly amused (and slightly frightened) that a seemingly harmless song survivor thread has turned into a setlist party-like thread. :lol:

catlhere said:
Thank God classes are over. I definitely don't want to see another college textbook for at least a month. :huh:

I graduated from a two year community college with a associate of science degree in June. I was supposed to go to a four year college after that, but I don't really want to do what I got the associate degree for anymore, and I was just incredibly sick of school, so I took a year off. I haven't done a single school-related thing since June. Just spending my team thinking a lot about what I really want to do, what I want to study for four years when I go back to school in fall 2006.

KhanadaRhodes said:

:hug: what's your major?

:wave: welcome back bono_212, it's a little more than half an hour till achtung baby :wink:

It was going to be Political Science. But seeing as I'm a Republican, I figured alot of people would get on my nerves in a college setting since most people I know are liberal/democrat

I've always had a passion for Graphic Arts, computer shit, so that's what I settled on.

for now. :huh: (i'm very indecisive)

catlhere said:
It was going to be Political Science. But seeing as I'm a Republican, I figured alot of people would get on my nerves in a college setting since most people I know are liberal/democrat
:uhoh:

I've always had a passion for Graphic Arts, computer shit, so that's what I settled on.

for now. :huh: (i'm very indecisive)
oooh :up: i know how you feel, i changed my major twice before i took a break, and now i just need to come up with the cash to go back. and when i do, i'm going to be changing my major AGAIN! :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom