Non-Single Survivor: Rattle And Hum - Round Three

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for the song you consider to be the WORST.

• Hawkmoon 269

Votes: 38 57.6%
  • Heartland

Votes: 28 42.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:

Not only is that completely true, but Edge is also quite seriously considering having a swimming pool built into the stage so that when he plays Walk To The Water on a tambourine, he can shove Bono into the pool. Edge will then segue into J. Swallow, leap into the pool, and do an underwater duet with Bono.

And is Edge also considering having a giant firepit built into the stage so that when he plays The Unforgettable Fire on bagpipes, he can push Bono onto a board laid across the top of the pit(with a giant 1000 degree fahrenheit fire raging below)? And then segue into Fire, lay himself down on a board parallel to the one Bono is on, and do a fear factor duet with Bono where they both pray that the boards don't break before the song concludes?

KhanadaRhodes said:

oh, i see how it is :sad:
I thought you couldn't see shit!

AHAH!
I CAUGHT YA!

:hug: I wont leave. Only because I would hate to remove the life of the party from this legendary topiX. :wink:

namkcuR said:

And is Edge also considering having a giant firepit built into the stage so that when he plays The Unforgettable Fire on bagpipes, he can push Bono onto a board laid across the top of the pit(with a giant 1000 degree fahrenheit fire raging below)? And then segue into Fire, lay himself down on a board parallel to the one Bono is on, and do a fear factor duet with Bono where they both pray that the boards don't break before the song concludes?

Ooh, you heard about that? Well, the really cool part is that in Hawaii and anywhere else with an active volcano, they will actually play that portion of the show above the crater!

Adam is currently learning how to eat fire in case the worst comes to the worst.

Axver said:

Let's talk about Khanada behind her back!

Ok so while me and Khan were IM'ing, she totally said that she hates Aussies/New Z-ers and everything about them. :hyper: Oh wait... :huh:

-runs-

catlhere said:

Ok so while me and Khan were IM'ing, she totally said that she hates Aussies/New Z-ers and everything about them. :hyper: Oh wait... :huh:

-runs-

She distributes anti-Australia propaganda to tourists at Graceland. :tsk:

Queen Bee said:
For a second I thought everyone on Interference had participated in this survivor round :coocoo:

And then you discovered the usual people have utterly no lives. :drool:

catlhere said:
I thought you couldn't see shit!

AHAH!
I CAUGHT YA!

:hug: I wont leave. Only because I would hate to remove the life of the party from this legendary topiX. :wink:
i can't see shit! luckily no one's posted any pics of shit! :dork:

:hug: yay! i know you really won't leave cuz you love talking to me, you're just afraid to admit it :wink:

Axver said:

Ooh, you heard about that? Well, the really cool part is that in Hawaii and anywhere else with an active volcano, they will actually play that portion of the show above the crater!

Adam is currently learning how to eat fire in case the worst comes to the worst.

They should make sure, at all costs, that Henry Rollins isn't allowed into any of these particular shows, lest he tries to rush the stage and push them into the fire.

namkcuR said:

They should make sure, at all costs, that Henry Rollins isn't allowed into any of these particular shows, lest he tries to rush the stage and push them into the fire.

They will have blow-up Rollins dolls for people to stone during the encore break though!

KhanadaRhodes said:

i can't see shit! luckily no one's posted any pics of shit! :dork:

:hug: yay! i know you really won't leave cuz you love talking to me, you're just afraid to admit it :wink:

It's all part of my plan to become a mod. :hyper: eeeeeeeexcellent.

KhanadaRhodes said:

an invitation to another forum doesn't count :down:

It was an invitation to run a Lego train layout at a local church's Christmas display! :mad:

BUT I HAD NO TRANSPORT SO I COULDN'T! :mad: :mad:

Axver said:

It was an invitation to run a Lego train layout at a local church's Christmas display! :mad:

BUT I HAD NO TRANSPORT SO I COULDN'T! :mad: :mad:
6908688.jpg

CHOO-CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Axver said:

They will have blow-up Rollins dolls for people to stone during the encore break though!

Will they have blow-up Scott Stapp dolls there for the same purpose as well? Just for the hell of it?

namkcuR said:

Will they have blow-up Scott Stapp dolls there for the same purpose as well? Just for the hell of it?

Yes, and a blow-up Adam doll just for jick!

I really should get a cut before Christmas. but I like my Bano do. :sad:

I am Dilema.

I don't plan on coloring it. I like it my natural hair. :D even if girls say they wish they had my color :mad: (I dont want girl hair!)

catlhere said:

I am Dilema.

I don't plan on coloring it. I like it my natural hair. :D even if girls say they wish they had my color :mad: (I dont want girl hair!)
post a pic and i'll give my opinion :wink:

eng101.gif
dilemma
eng101.gif

catlhere said:

I am Dilema.

Haircuts are overrated. My hair is well into ponytail-hood(and I'm a guy). I haven't been to a barbershop in 17 months. :happy:

I hate when they follow the show theme with ads! :mad:

PLAY THE DAMN SHOW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom