Non-Single Survivor: Pop - Round One

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for the song you consider to be the WORST.

• Do You Feel Loved

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Miami

Votes: 26 37.1%
  • The Playboy Mansion

Votes: 29 41.4%
  • If You Wear That Velvet Dress

Votes: 8 11.4%
  • Wake Up Dead Man

Votes: 7 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
namkcuR said:

:madspit: :sad: I absolutely love Miami and Velvet Dress live, but it makes the album versions look worse by comparison.

Last edited:
angelordevil said:
Then will there be no time for sorrow
Then will there be no time for shame
And though I can't say why
I know I've got to believe

These lyrics are worth saving. Keep this in mind while casting your vote.

*The preceding message was brought to by the Save Playboy Mansion 2006 campaign
I love The Playboy Mansion, very underrated song.

I think... (oh look! 2 words that make it clear that it's an opinion! :wink: ).... that every song on Pop is great! Yes, every single fucking song! But if I have to choose the worst one, it would be Playboy Mansion just cos of the first few verses.

I love Pop, but if I had to pick one song to drop, Playboy Mansion would be it, rather easily. And I'd replace it with Hold Me Thrill Me Kiss Me Kill Me :drool:

Oh, and I will soon be making a thread dedicated to the Pop songs live...I really think Pop's improvement live was greater than any other album's. I hardly even listen to studio Pop anymore.

Wow I never knew how much I disliked Pop until I saw this list of songs. :barf: EWW!

-votes Playboy Mansion-

Axver said:

FOR FUCK'S SAKE!!!

Are you just being a smart-arse, or can't you read? If it's the former, it's not funny, and if it's the latter, read the original post before asking a question that's ALREADY BEEN ANSWERED.

"Before anyone asks about Gone's omission, remember the criteria for exclusion includes songs with a released music video. If you check a copy of the Best Of 1990-2000 DVD, you will see Gone has a video and thus it is eliminated."

after reading this, I'm convinced... Axver is a 48 year old, job hating, internet :nerd:, credit card slave (and thus he's in debt), life insurance sales, grumpy old man :shh:

I think Queen Bee would agree :giggle:

i wouldn't call that a music video, it's just a video taken from popmart's vhs. velvet dress should be eliminated too.

StlElevation said:
i wouldn't call that a music video, it's just a video taken from popmart's vhs. velvet dress should be eliminated too.

But it's on the Best Of 1990-2000 DVD, which would seem to imply that U2 considers it a video.

namkcuR said:
But it's on the Best Of 1990-2000 DVD, which would seem to imply that U2 considers it a video.
exactly. i'm not exactly sure why velvet dress would need to be removed as well. if we were to remove every song on a commercially released concert, we wouldn't be left with too much.

well im just thinking that everything on one of the concert videos would be a "music video" that's all. i honestly dont give a shit either way, but if youre taking gone off solely because it was put on the best of and then thats why it got a video on the dvd, i think it's a bit silly- but really i don't care.

pepokiss said:

after reading this, I'm convinced... Axver is a 48 year old, job hating, internet :nerd:, credit card slave (and thus he's in debt), life insurance sales, grumpy old man :shh:

I think Queen Bee would agree :giggle:

:lmao:

You got that partly correct. It should read (adjustments in bold): "Axver is an 18 year old, job hating, Internet nerd, credit card stinge (and thus he's not in debt), very bloody grumpy young man."

wow....I think (therefore it is an opion ;)) that if Gone was on 1990-2000 THE VIDEOS that would make it a video

Doesn't matter

Save Playboy mansion

Get rid of Velvet Dress...that sound in the background gives me a headache.

my mammy :sad:

my vote goes to Wake Up Dead Man, it never did anything for me except for the unexpected F-bomb at the beginning

so you keep that, but change the fucking to sucking in Mofo making that part sound awkward...:hug:

Miami hasn't been eradicated from the surface of the earth yet? :huh:

Unbelievable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom