Non-Single Survivor: Grand Final

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for the song you consider to be the WORST.

• Running To Stand Still

Votes: 43 39.8%
  • Zoo Station

Votes: 65 60.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:
Now you see why I won't be running this next time, if indeed there is a next time.
i know how you feel. as many of you know, i ran worst song survivor before this and a slew of others before that but nothing irked me more than running worst song survivor. at least since i was including ALL the songs on the album, you'd think people wouldn't bitch about that, right? people moaned because omg i put fast cars in with htdaab but tgbhf wasn't with atyclb, it was under the misc. category! and not to mention i called the misc. category b-sides!! why, there were songs on there that weren't b-sides. i must be an idiot if i think a celebration is a b-side! :rolleyes: i just arranged the albums as i had them. my copy of atyclb had grace as the last track so that's what i used as the last track. (not to mention i'd had a thread that listed how everything would be arranged a week before i started the damn thing so if anyone had any problems with it, they could tell me, and if i agreed - or if enough people agreed - i'd change it!)

not to mention people accusing me of purposely closing the thread at specific times so a certain song would win or lose. and this coupled with all the arguing (which i noticed didn't really happen until we reached pop - typical) totally turned me off from ever running a survivor series ever again. i wouldn't even run a two-round survivor that would take a weekend to run if you paid me. i can see why you're turned off of it axver, people just argue way too much about this shit and people wait way too fucking long to air grievances about what does and doesn't qualify or whatever. it takes what's supposed to be a fun, light-hearted thing and sucks all the fun out of it. it becomes a bother and a chore and you only go on because well, you've started and you're almost done so you might as well finish.

never again :|

Axver and Khanada, we all appreciate how much hard work you put into the Survivor threads. :hug:

I respect the points that Axver and Khanada gave but...

Get over it. Don't listen to them. There are more people that enjoy the survivors than dislike them, I'm sure of it. So don't let it get to you. You just give the people what they want, attention for their bitching. It's just a game. So if both of you feel that the whiners should calm down and just have fun, so should you 2. Practice what you preach. Ignore the posts. You're in control.

:bow: catlhere....but yes Axver, and Khanda forthat matter, all the complaing is getting annoying ;).

Thanks for running these Axver and Khanada!

Now, when does the best live song survivor start?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom