Non-Single Survivor: Final - Top Five

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for the song you consider to be the WORST.

• The Electric Co.

Votes: 20 24.4%
  • Running To Stand Still

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Heartland

Votes: 35 42.7%
  • Zoo Station

Votes: 10 12.2%
  • Zooropa

Votes: 13 15.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh..I get what you were saying Khanada...at first I thought you were just shocked...and then I saw the laughing smiliy from angelordevil, and I was confused, so I read it again...

anyway

:lmao: Khanada

Re: Re: Re: Non-Single Survivor: Final - Top Five

Axver said:
While I thought of that, I don't know how we could get a more fair indication of the five top non-singles according to the Interference voters. I'm open to any good ideas, though.

This way was cool, the other way would've taken forever and been sort of a listing thread or simply a billion polls.

I was hoping that "Red Hill Mining Town" would've beat "Running To Stand Still" for the JT crown.........it's a better song, but then we could also have controversy because there technically is a video for it. :wink:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Non-Single Survivor: Final - Top Five

BigMacPhisto said:
I was hoping that "Red Hill Mining Town" would've beat "Running To Stand Still" for the JT crown.........it's a better song, but then we could also have controversy because there technically is a video for it. :wink:

Don't worry, I phrased the rules so that no-one could complain. :wink: The video had to have been released, and as RHMT's video was not, it still qualifies for the contest (and reports that its video was shown on a TV channel are unconfirmed to say the least, and frankly blatantly fraudulent in my opinion).

I too wish RHMT had beaten RTSS. I don't want RTSS to win the content - not only do I think the other songs here are better (besides Zoo Station), but I feel that RTSS winning is just as predictable as Streets and One facing off in the final of regular Song Survivor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom