Non-Single Survivor: All That You Can't Leave Behind - Round Two

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for the song you consider to be the WORST.

• Kite

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • In A Little While

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Wild Honey

Votes: 23 30.7%
  • Peace On Earth

Votes: 28 37.3%
  • When I Look At The World

Votes: 12 16.0%
  • New York

Votes: 9 12.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, tough call between Peace On Earth and Wild Honey.

I voted for POE, just because sometimes Wild Honey is a little upbeat and can be occasionally fun to listen to.

I've always thought Peace On Earth was one of the better songs on the album.

I'm probably biased cause ATYCLB was the first U2 cd I ever heard, but I really don't think any song on the cd is TERRIBLE I really quite like most of them, I just have to pick my least favorite, which as I already said, is New York.

I was just reading the rest of the last of the previous round and was curious...there was a Worst song survivor?

What won? (or would that be called losing?)

I am disappointed in the 17 of you who made WILATW the third highest voted song here. WILATW is one of my favorite tracks on ATYCLB. The middle 8 with Edge's solo and Bono's 'I can't waaaait any longer, I can't waaaait 'till I'm stronger, I can't waaaait any longer to see what you see when I look at the world' is perhaps U2's brightest moment of the 00s, MDH songs withstanding.

What's even more amazing is that In A Little While only has two votes as opposed to When I Look At the World's 20. My god...

I feel pretty disapointed too. I thought the one song that would actually give Kite a run for its money in winning this album would be When I Look At the World, but I guess not.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Zootlesque said:
I'm sure I'm in the minority when I say that Peace On Earth is really nice. Sometimes it is up there for me along with Beautiful Day!

I really love these lines...

And you become a monster, so the monster will not break you.

Jesus can you take the time to throw a drowning man a line?

:heart:

I think it's one of the songs on ATYCLB where the lyrics don't suck for once.

Here here!

Tell the ones who hear no sound
Whose sons are living in the ground
Peace on earth

No who’s or why’s
No one cries like a mother cries
For peace on earth

She never got to say goodbye
To see the color in his eyes
Now he’s in the dirt
Peace on earth

:up:

Yeah, I'm shocked that When I Look At The World is doing so poorly. It's a pretty good song compared to most on this list.

Damnit, vote for Peace On Earth! Save When I Look At The World!

It won't take much seeing as they're only vote apart right now. Vote Peace On Earth...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom