Non-Single Survivor: All That You Can't Leave Behind - Round One

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for the song you consider to be the WORST.

• Kite

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • In A Little While

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Wild Honey

Votes: 14 20.6%
  • Peace On Earth

Votes: 7 10.3%
  • When I Look At The World

Votes: 10 14.7%
  • New York

Votes: 6 8.8%
  • Grace

Votes: 30 44.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axver

Vocal parasite
PLEASE VOTE FOR YOUR LEAST FAVOURITE SONG!

The loser of the last round of Pop was Wake Up Dead Man, meaning that Do You Feel Loved qualifies for the final.

Voting Results:
50 - Wake Up Dead Man
40 - Do You Fee Loved

Total votes = 90

Order Of Elimination From Pop:
4. Wake Up Dead Man
3. If You Wear That Velvet Dress
2. Miami
1. The Playboy Mansion

Final Qualifiers:
Boy - The Electric Co.
October - Tomorrow
War - Like A Song ...
The Unforgettable Fire - Promenade
The Joshua Tree - Running To Stand Still
Rattle And Hum - Heartland
Achtung Baby - Zoo Station
Zooropa - Zooropa
Pop - Do You Feel Loved

How to play: Each album will have a series of rounds of voting. In an album's first round, all non-singles from the album will be listed and you vote for the song you think is the WORST. The song with the most votes is eliminated. This continues through the subsequent rounds until we are left with just one song from each album. These victorious songs proceed to the final, which will be conducted in the same manner until just one song is left, which you can consider to be the Best Non-Single or Least Objectionable Non-Single, depending upon your perspective.

If there's a draw, for most rounds, both songs are eliminated. If there's only 2 or 3 songs left, I'll leave the poll open for another day, when there'll hopefully be a decisive outcome.

In A Little While.

Quite simply, one of U2's worst songs ever.

angelordevil said:

Not as bad as Grace :happy:

Grace is subtle and beautiful. :drool:

In A Little While is junk. Hey, Bono, how many frogs are stuck in your throat?

I voted for When I Look at the World. Just kinda blah, and gets lost along with Peace on Earth.

I'd be fairly surprised if Kite doesn't win, though I am rooting for In a Little While (but that's a long shot and a half).

Grace... the name of a loser.

-votes-

This song is terrible. I don't think I could be hypnotized to liking it. :|

Next I hope is Peace On Earth because that's another terrible one. But I hope Wild Honey makes it longer, at least it's catchy :sad:

While Wild Honey is catchy....I still can't stand the fact that he's talking about monkeys and such....

However

New York gets my vote...I never really cared for that song.

Grace, without a doubt one of their most boring songs ever.

Boy, looking at the titles in this poll, ATYCLB sure wasn't Achtung Baby or Joshua Tree, was it? I see a lot of songs there that might as well be b-sides.

thetitans2k said:
Are we doing B-sides too?

Nope. Two reasons:

1. They were on singles!
2. It's too difficult anyway. Too many people don't know all the b-sides. The winner would likely just turn out to be the b-side people know the best, not the one that would actually be most liked if everyone knew the b-sides like they know the album tracks.

Kite must win. I am voting for Grace, because I can't listen to it all the way through on its own. It is just too boring.

I am shocked to find Zoo Station was beaten by Acrobat! What the hell happened? I mean Zoo Station is great, but Acrobat is far superior. How much was it beaten by?

COBL_04 said:

I am shocked to find Zoo Station was beaten by Acrobat! What the hell happened? I mean Zoo Station is great, but Acrobat is far superior.

Acrobat is good but it's nothing compared to the ultra cool, ultra funky and ultra dark Zoo TV behemoth that is Zoo Station :drool:

Grace is unfairly hated on this forum.

I hope Kite doesn't win.

I would hope that either New York or When I Look At The World wins.

namkcuR said:
Grace is unfairly hated on this forum.

I hope Kite doesn't win.

I would hope that either New York or When I Look At The World wins.

Wow, if you took out 'either New York or', I'd agree with every word in that post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom