Non-Single Survivor: Achtung Baby - Round Two

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for the song you consider to be the WORST.

• Zoo Station

Votes: 9 15.0%
  • So Cruel

Votes: 35 58.3%
  • Ultra Violet (Light My Way)

Votes: 9 15.0%
  • Acrobat

Votes: 7 11.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
namkcuR said:

Barbeque on Christmas? I really can't imagine Christmas in the middle of summer.

Snow, freezing cold, that's what Christmas is supposed to be like.

But you can't play cricket in winter! And it should be international law that everyone play cricket for Christmas. That's the meaning of Christmas, after all! :wink:

Axver said:

But you can't play cricket in winter! And it should be international law that everyone play cricket for Christmas. That's the meaning of Christmas, after all! :wink:

AN international law like that wouldn't mean much up here. Our president doesn't follow international law :wink:

the only sport played on Christmas is................................................................BINGO!!!

namkcuR said:

AN international law like that wouldn't mean much up here. Our president doesn't follow international law :wink:

We'll send our rugby and cricket teams there to launch a coup then. :wink:

MacPhistoPT said:

Now see... do you honestly mean that? Do you really think So Cruel is crap? I think all these songs are fantastic but if I absolutely had to choose, SC would be it. But I still love that song! Do you not?

so cruel

what happened to the discussion thread? I cannot even seem to find it...I missed all the good stuff with your sports talk making me go to bed:shame:

I found it...didn't see anything that was different from the rest of the day to get it closed..oh well. :shrug: we should behave for Christmas...

I'd like to hijack this thread and say Merry Christmas to all the Survivor/setlist party people. :wave:

Merry Christmas and Happy Hannakuh and whatnot :happy:

lampoonfinal1.jpg

and Clark Griswold says "Hi"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom