Non-Single Survivor: Achtung Baby - Round Three

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for the song you consider to be the WORST.

• Zoo Station

Votes: 27 45.8%
  • Ultra Violet (Light My Way)

Votes: 20 33.9%
  • Acrobat

Votes: 12 20.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axver

Vocal parasite
PLEASE VOTE FOR YOUR LEAST FAVOURITE SONG!

Merry Christmas! Our Christmas loser was So Cruel.

Voting Results:
35 - So Cruel
9 - Zoo Station, Ultra Violet
7 - Acrobat

Total votes = 60

Already Eliminated From Achtung Baby:
2. So Cruel
1. Tryin' To Throw Your Arms Around The World

Final Qualifiers:
Boy - The Electric Co.
October - Tomorrow
War - Like A Song ...
The Unforgettable Fire - Promenade
The Joshua Tree - Running To Stand Still
Rattle And Hum - Heartland

How to play: Each album will have a series of rounds of voting. In an album's first round, all non-singles from the album will be listed and you vote for the song you think is the WORST. The song with the most votes is eliminated. This continues through the subsequent rounds until we are left with just one song from each album. These victorious songs proceed to the final, which will be conducted in the same manner until just one song is left, which you can consider to be the Best Non-Single or Least Objectionable Non-Single, depending upon your perspective.

If there's a draw, for most rounds, both songs are eliminated. If there's only 2 or 3 songs left, I'll leave the poll open for another day, when there'll hopefully be a decisive outcome.

the rockin edge said:
UV

how's your Christmas been Axver? :)

Pretty good for the most part, though we just got hit by a Christmas thunder storm. I'm so sick of storms!

I suppose your Christmas is just starting. Hope you have a good one! :wave:

Axver said:

Pretty good for the most part, though we just got hit by a Christmas thunder storm. I'm so sick of storms!

I suppose your Christmas is just starting. Hope you have a good one! :wave:

cool

Thanks, yeah it's been Christmas for 2 hours & i'm going to bed soon :wink:

thunderstorms at Christmas :ohmy: the things you get in the southern half of the world:wink:

the rockin edge said:

cool

Thanks, yeah it's been Christmas for 2 hours & i'm going to bed soon :wink:

thunderstorms at Christmas :ohmy: the things you get in the southern half of the world:wink:

Surprisingly enough, this is probably the first time I've ever had rain on Christmas. I can't think of being anywhere with rain during any past Christmases. It's now sunny again and it was a brilliantly fine day most of the day, but for a couple of hours this afternoon, a storm made its presence felt.

But this is Queensland, where 'summer' is just another word for 'storms'.

KhanadaRhodes said:
axver, if it makes you feel any better, we had a storm here last night. it was really bad while i was at christmas eve mass :uhoh:

What kind of storm did you get, a thunder storm? I suppose that's enough to liven up even the most boring mass. :wink:

(I'd like a snow storm! Come on, Queensland weather, conspire in my favour for once! :rant: )

Axver said:
What kind of storm did you get, a thunder storm? I suppose that's enough to liven up even the most boring mass. :wink:

(I'd like a snow storm! Come on, Queensland weather, conspire in my favour for once! :rant: )
:hmm: i don't remember now if i heard any thunder or not, but it was rain, not ice or snow :wink: it's too warm here to snow :mad:

i'm sorry it never snows there. having lived in florida for ten years, i know what warm winters are like. they suck :(

Hard, but it's Zoo Station over Ultraviolet. Great opening riff but it's a better song w/EBTTRT.

It seems like there's a time delay on this polling. :eyebrow:

Last edited:
namkcuR said:
When will this poll be closed?

24 hours after it was made. In other words, about 10 hours from the time of this post.

Acrobat

I'm back :wave: Did everyone have a merry Christmas?

Well it's still christmas here, but eh.

It's raining and all the snow melted....what the heck....I was dreaming of a WHITE Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom