Non-Single Survivor: Achtung Baby - Round One

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for the song you consider to be the WORST.

• Zoo Station

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • So Cruel

Votes: 19 25.3%
  • Tryin' To Throw Your Arms Around The World

Votes: 43 57.3%
  • Ultra Violet (Light My Way)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Acrobat

Votes: 8 10.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
this poll is not for the worst song, it's for the best song. As The First Time is my favorite U2 song all toghether, I don't believe that listenting to Zooropa would change my mind. However... I already said this THREE TIMES I would not vote without hearing the rest of the CD. I listened to Heartland 10 times before I made up my mind about whter or not I liked it more than Hawkmoon....If Ilike a song I like a song. Hearing the other songs is not going to change my mind

I don't believe it's a crime that if I've only liked U2 for 4 years, I don't have all the cds...I think it's a bit ridiculous that you think I should know all of their music.

catlhere said:
Lemme think of my least favorite song from each album

-The Ocean
-Scarlet
-Red Light
-4th of July
-Mothers Of The Disappeared
-Van Damien's Land
-Trying To Throw...
-Babyface
-If You Wear...
-Grace
-A Man And A Woman

Anyone see a pattern?

And because I feel like it:

- The Ocean
- Is That All?
- Red Light
- MLK
- Trip Through Your Wires
- Love Rescue Me
- TTTYAATW
- Babyface
- The Playboy Mansion
- Stuck In A Moment
- Vertigo

bono_212 said:
this poll is not for the worst song, it's for the best song. As The First Time is my favorite U2 song all toghether, I don't believe that listenting to Zooropa would change my mind. However... I already said this THREE TIMES I would not vote without hearing the rest of the CD. I listened to Heartland 10 times before I made up my mind about whter or not I liked it more than Hawkmoon....If Ilike a song I like a song. Hearing the other songs is not going to change my mind

I don't believe it's a crime that if I've only liked U2 for 4 years, I don't have all the cds...I think it's a bit ridiculous that you think I should know all of their music.

YES! the season is starting early!
thrtrty.jpg

ps. I need more pics of people! someone give!

bono_212 said:
this poll is not for the worst song, it's for the best song.

From the poll itself: " Please vote for the song you consider to be the WORST."

You've been a fan longer than me and don't have all their CDs? :ohmy:

since everyone else is:

- the ocean
- is that all
- red light
- bad
- bullet the blue sky
- love rescue me
- one
- the wanderer
- if god will send his angels
- when i look at the world
- yahweh

Ok let me start a little poll of my own for the sarcasm going on .... who here has EVERY u2 cd and I mean every one I believe there should be 14 by this count.

catlhere said:

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA?! :ohmy:

Is That All? is cobbled together and can't compete with most of the album.

It's close between MLK and 4th Of July but I find 4th Of July more interesting.

Stuck In A Moment is complete shite and I am embarrassed U2 ever made it.

Vertigo ... I love all of HTDAAB and Vertigo just happens to fall to the bottom of the heap when I rank the songs.

I do.

Boy
October
War
UABRS
The Unforgettable Fire
WAIA
The Joshua Tree
R&H
AB
Zooropa
Passengers
Pop
Best Of 1980-1990&B-Sides
ATYCLB
Best Of 1990-2000&B-Sides
Bomb

bono_212 said:
Ok let me start a little poll of my own for the sarcasm going on .... who here has EVERY u2 cd and I mean every one I believe there should be 14 by this count.

MEMEMEME

and Wide Awake In America too. :D

My last two, were surprisingly the same two u say you havent gotten. Pop, the October finally.

bono_212 said:

There's a studio cover of Can't Help Falling in Love :ohmy:
I actually bought the Honeymoon In Vegas cd when it came out! Its got a couple good tunes on it, but mostly I bought it for Bono of course.

bono_212 said:

Let's see ... every U2 CD, Passengers, MDH soundtrack, some singles including a couple on vinyl, not to mention a bootleg collection of over 100 shows.

I'm hardly wealthy either.

I've been a casual fan all my life, diehard since December 2002 (at that point in time, I just had the two Best Ofs and ATYCLB).

bono_212 said:
i've got everything :wave:

boy (the u.s. cover and the regular cover), october, war, uabrs, uf, waia, jt, rah, ab, zooropa, passengers, pop, best of 80-90+b-sides, million dollar hotel soundtrack, atyclb, best of 90-00+b-sides, and htdaab.

oh i also have the propaganda releases melon and hasta la vista baby :wink:

Axver said:

Stuck In A Moment is complete shite and I am embarrassed U2 ever made it.

Vertigo ... I love all of HTDAAB and Vertigo just happens to fall to the bottom of the heap when I rank the songs.

BUT I MEAN! over stuff like Grace.... and One Step Closer? And and and and -throws up-

catlhere said:

BUT I MEAN! over stuff like Grace.... and One Step Closer? And and and and -throws up-

Grace is one of the five best songs on ATYCLB - great bass line, and besides a couple of flubs, generally very lyrically good.

One Step Closer is amazing like a fine wine, and it's my third favourite on HTDAAB behind COBL and Crumbs.

bono_212 said:
Ok for everyone's sake right now I'm buying Zooropa on iTunes...that's all htere is to it.

Hey don't let anyone get to you here. Be whatever type of fan you want to be. We just have no lives. :wink:

:hug: i think you can vote forever whatever you want.

NOT counting stuff I downloaded from the internet, I own about 80 different U2 cds.

namkcuR said:
Oh yeah, I have MDH too. And I have all of the singles in digital format - ITunes.

But the important question is: do you ever listen to MDH? :wink:

I'm a U2 newb too. I don't own passengers (not that I want to) or any special CD's. Just the regular stuff.

cleazer said:
NOT counting stuff I downloaded from the internet, I own about 80 different U2 cds.
wow! either, you trade a lot of boots, or you own a lot of singles. or both?

oh wow, i didn't even think about the singles i have :hmm: let's just say i've got some early singles on vinyl (can't even think of which ones at the moment) and every single released from discotheque onward on cd :wink:

Axver said:

But the important question is: do you ever listen to MDH? :wink:

GBHF(which I now consider to be a part of ATYCLB - since I consider Fast Cars a part of Bomb), Stateless, and Falling At Your Feet are brilliant!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom