Noel Gallagher and Bono=Tribute song.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bono-vox

Rock n' Roll Doggie
maze of your imagination, where the streets have n
Well maybe you already knew this but i was reading about it this mroning here you go:-

Bono has revealed that Noel Gallagher is helping him write a song in memory of his dad.

The singer's father Bob Hewson died from cancer in August aged 75.

The track is called One Step Closer To Knowing, reports the Sun.

Earlier this year Bono paid an emotional tribute to Bob when U2 played at Earl's Court, shortly after his death.

------------------
And if you look, you look through me.

L'amore giunger
L'amore
E non so pi pregare
E nell'amore non so pi sperare
E quell'amore non so pi aspettare

miss_smith@emailaccount.com e-mail me :)

That should be a great song, and very unique. Not so much so from that they are 2 great songwriters, but from the fact that one had a rather close relationship to his father and the other would rather forget about his 'father'. I want to hear it soon.

Hiya Bono-vox huney, GREAT to see the sun today eh? Compared to yesterdays shitty day!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, yes I read that too........it sure will be interesting to see what comes out of this..good of u to put this up.......
wink.gif

I don't know. Like I said in the other post, the idea of Noel Gallagher singing on a song that is a tribute to Bono's dad isn't sitting well with me. It better be a damn good song.

Originally posted by sharky:
I don't know. Like I said in the other post, the idea of Noel Gallagher singing on a song that is a tribute to Bono's dad isn't sitting well with me. It better be a damn good song.

He wont be singing with Bono i think hes just helping writing it.

Yes, Johnny it should be a very interesting song.

Mad1 the sun is out but it sbloody freezing today, I had to get 2 buses to skool (first day of my exams) and i was wlkaing past the city hall (nothing to do bout the weather) these ppl with helium balloons well one popped RIGHT infront of me and i screamed and mebarrassed myslef
frown.gif

------------------

L'amore giunger
L'amore
E non so pi pregare

miss_smith@emailaccount.com e-mail me :)

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww (((((((((((((((((hugz little wittle Bono-voxxy woxxy))))))))))))))))

Jaysus, I scream all the time sure, during Firework season, well, as Im sure u know about the misuse over here, I used to HATE passing a group lettin off bangers, knowing they made me jump 10 inches into the air, and they could see that, gettin der laughs.........
mad.gif

skool, aww how CUTE!!!!!!

Prepare urself for a Siberian winter Bono-vox, and for extra warmth go get a Puffa Jacket outta the new Next shop, Royal Avenue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

smile.gif
smile.gif
biggrin.gif

Lets hope we here this song soon, eh?
OH! Unless it will be on U2's new album????

biggrin.gif

no way am i gettin me a big puffa jacket mad1
smile.gif

I do have the really cute pink winter set from primark, scarf, hat gloves and they have wee pink sequins on them, oh they are so cute.

I hate firework season, hehe at the market they r always "flogging" (norn iron talk) them off really cheap LOL. I HATE halloween.

I got an article printed in the paper today, my third one. *im jsut happy* School eh-im in Lower 6th only a year and a bit to go
biggrin.gif

Mad1 we should start a post full of norn iron dialect, lol.

------------------

L'amore giunger
L'amore
E non so pi pregare

miss_smith@emailaccount.com e-mail me
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by bono-vox (edited 12-04-2001).]

Back
Top Bottom