No new Video , no new Single?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tony said:
I find seriously MrBrau1 funny. I hope the album is even more delayed...I'm having so much fun reading MrBrau1 frustration...LMOA!!!!! "Are you all on prozak?"(that was the best quote)!!!!!HAHA

TO

I am here, to amuse you :wink:

Dream Chaser, that's great! A screenplay about a jazz tuba player. Seriously, I love it, and I'm not kidding. Well done, and please let us know how this goes for you. (By the way, I remember you from Zootopia.)

NameOfLove19 said:
Dream chaser, that sounds fabulous. What is this- movie/play/TV miniseries...?

Thanks :) It's going to be pitched as a feature film to studios. (And believe you me, I'll be telling the WHOLE world when it gets sold! lol) :D

biff said:
Dream Chaser, that's great! A screenplay about a jazz tuba player. Seriously, I love it, and I'm not kidding. Well done, and please let us know how this goes for you. (By the way, I remember you from Zootopia.)

lol, thanks! I have to admit, when he first approached me I was like, erm, a movie about a jazz tuba player? :huh: But then after meeting with him talking about his life and, god, just being in his presence I knew I was dealing with a truly unique person with a story that will inspire. I feel honored he let me write it. :)

Back
Top Bottom