No more leaks?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

purpleoscar

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Did the guy who leaked LAPOE, MD, ABOY, record anything else. And if he has why hasn't he leaked other songs? The band can't be worried by curiuous Uber U2 fans listening to low quality sound clips.

I for one want to hear City of Blinding Lights.:rant:

as much as i would loveeeeee to hear the new songs, it'd be nice if nothing was leaked and we got to hear the whole, cd quality album in november for the first time.... :drool:

He said he had the first ten songs. Also, he did not leak LAPOE, someone else did. He was bashed on the message board he released the clips, U2eastlink, so i doubt he will be sharing any more clips. Everyone was complaining that he was ruining their enjoyment of the new album. Of course, were they forced to listen to the clips? No.

I love listening to the clips. The sound quality gives you enough of the magic to see what we're getting, while not good enough to ruin the experience.

When I heard a clean iTunes version of Vertigo it was like a revelation compared to the beach clips. LAPOE will mostly likely sound very different with the instruments coming out in greater detail.

:up:

Have a nice day fans.

Dalkey Beach also said a "hit" had been put out on the leaks.

And yet he said it would be ok to post the finished radio edit Vertigo.

Personally, I hope at this point, nothing more leaks. I really enjoyed the tastes we got from the leaks so far, but once I read the track by track description from NME, that was far enough. I got enough to tide me over until the album is released. Don't want to ruin it.

That being said, I would download any new leak, bootleg, mix, studio demo, radio recording etc. I can't help it. The U2 addict needs the music. :wink:

I'm pretty content with Vertigo until the album comes out to be honest. But I'm sure we'll hear a few of the songs before the release date, even just due to the band promoting it round the radio stations.

Back
Top Bottom