No Doubt special without U2?????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mrs.Clayton

Refugee
So I rush home from work, and the No Doubt special looks like Storytellers. No U2, no behind the scenes at Elevation live.
What did any of you see?

Storytellers with No Doubt was rerun at 10 after the No Doubt special.
U2 was in the special quite briefly, just showed them hitting stage for "Elevation" with No Doubt members in the heart, and had a few nice comments about the boys from Gwen & co.

DAMMIT!!!!!!!
Should I stay up super late to see it, or just forget about it???
Now I'm pissed off.
My sister was suppose to check the hour before it came on, but she was watching "Buffy" and I guess that's more important to her than U2.

The funniest part was the drummer always taking off his clothes.

*wishes Larry would follow his example*
wink.gif
tongue.gif

------------------
If you are really good friends with The Edge, you can just call him The~ Adam

The right side of my brain is kinda redundant~ Larry

Anybody else think it was funny when No Doubt was singing the whoo-hoo's when Influx came on?

'slightly' of topic
I saw the video for "hey baby hey" (that is the title right) today
it might even be worse then the song itself
which is an accomplishment
but still
scary stuff

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

MTV has a show called Jammed and most recently No Doubt were on it. MTV sends out a crew to set up a stage in some place so a band cand play a suprise gig. They decided to send No Doubt and a stage to a high school in San Diego. I think the bass player went to this high school. Anyways it showed No Doubt sitting around working out the set and Gwen Suggested they play U2 or something.

They didn't though.

IT was a pretty cool show though. The kids at the high school didn't know they were there and they just went hysterical when all the sudden the bell rings and they all walk out of the classrooms and see a huge stage with No Doubt performing on it.

------------------
The more of these I drink the more Bono makes sense.. - Bean from the KROQ Breakfast with U2.

The video for hey baby is good.(now the video for stuck was not good, foot ball one but the one for euro was good)i was just waiting for gwen to change or take a shower or something did they show something like this i only saw 20 mins of the start they show u2 plane and their bus and gwen runs on the heart and tells why she did not use the heart when they played.

------------------
"BONO'S PRAYER HEAVENS AIR"

Dont believe the devil i dont believe his book.

I watched all 3 hours and really enjoyed it!
The first hour was "Behind the music", 2nd hour ws the tour and the 3rd hour was "story tellers".
The second hour had U2 goodies, shots from Elevation Air, shots of the stage previous to a show with Gwen running around the heart
biggrin.gif
, shots of Elevation with Bono jumping and some nice comments about U2 from No Doubt.
You could see Bono writing aboard Elevation Air, maybe a new song?!?!
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom