no album 2004 what are you going to do#

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If there is no album in 2004 then I shall have to go to a hypnotist to make me "know" it is really 2002 and the album is coming out of the momentum from the elevation tour.

Everybody should try a bit of Lambchop if you're bored. Their new double album AwC'mon/NoYouC'mon is excelllent. Oh, and of course Franz Ferdinand, which in parts reminds me of Boy - mainly just the odd guitar bit. But it's raw like I'd like U2 to sound on the new album. Yeh right they will!

I want the new album to come out so I can rub it in to my friends that U2 is, in fact, the best band ever. It will be awesome, I just hope it is released before I finish high school. (I'm in grade 11 right now!!:huh: )

By the way, I'm listening to Boy right now. At this second, Electric Co., awesome!!!:up:

Avril released her debut album early 2002, or two years after U2 released ATYCLB. Now, she has a hot new single "Don't Tell Me" - that is an ode to abstinence and strength - while her new album comes out on May 25. I like the pace at which Avril is going, thank god she did not follow U2's snail pace. At least I'll have the latest Avril album to chew on while waiting for U2's new release (which looks to be around spring 2005 at best).

Cheers,

J

Hopefully Oasis will come with a new-sounding record that will save us from these bland rock bands that people seem to love; see the Strokes, White Stripes et al

Back
Top Bottom