NLOTH FULL ALBUM - Shamelessly Immediate Review Thread (DISCUSSION ONLY)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And Boots -- This thing's the Redheaded Stepchild -- Really out there compared to the rest -- and it makes me really, really, really love it -- It totally pulls a Fly on me -- The single, I was "EH????" And after I listened to the album, :applaud::applaud::applaud::applaud::applaud:

I've only heard one song... and it's all I'm hearing before I go to bed... but Magnificent has me literally thinking I'm tripping on something really potent.

30 YEAR OLD BANDS AREN'T SUPPOSED TO MAKE THE BEST MUSIC OF THEIR LIVES AT THIS STAGE IN THEIR CAREERS!

LemonMelon, you got some fine taste in women dude. Your whole post is awesome, though. Almost finished downloading, then time to burn this bad boy to CD, sit back in my dark room and take this in...:drool::drool::drool:

Looking forward to sticking this on repeat a few times... i can understand reviewers saying it's something that needs to be listened to a few times to really grasp it all.

Definitely different... :hmm:

Magnificent......holy shit!

The opening makes it sound like some groovy Depeche Mode song with the intro.

And then....the guitar riff you all know kicks in. I'm on Moment of Surrender right now.

3 songs in and it's already better than their last two albums.

I've only heard one song... and it's all I'm hearing before I go to bed... but Magnificent has me literally thinking I'm tripping on something really potent.

30 YEAR OLD BANDS AREN'T SUPPOSED TO MAKE THE BEST MUSIC OF THEIR LIVES AT THIS STAGE IN THEIR CAREERS!

Are you nuts??? I've been up every night with you on the leak board and you're going to bed????

I can go to bed happy...and by the way this album is great...id say it is the true 3rd classic based on hearing it for the first time...I cant see myself getting tired of this for awhile.

They threw BOOTS out there to THROW everyone of the scent - OMG this is GREAT!! i cannot get past track two!!

I love that the old beach clip 404 (from 2006) made it into Crazy Tonight. Amazing song, I don't care what anyone else says.

Dear god I just opened up the first song and I'm absolutely giddy...:hyper: I've had a shitty week so at least makes up for it. :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom