NLOTH FULL ALBUM - Shamelessly Immediate Review Thread (DISCUSSION ONLY)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ahh weeks of checking diditleak.com on the daily have finally paid off..im 5 tracks in and loving it so far

SUC: Awesome, from the lyrics we knew I thought it would be corny. Next time I don't think I should listen to 30 second clips or read advance lyrics, cause every song has blown away my expectations based on those.

FEZ/Being Born: Sweet drums, mostly instrumental i guess, i kinda didn't notice the song, a low point so far

Haha, I'm jumping on the "Crazy Tonight is actually surprisingly awesome" bandwagon. And Stand Up Comedy - that's better than I thought it'd be too. Talk about a pleasant surprise.

Moment of Surrender is a bit underwhelming after first listen... but I'm sure it'll grow on me.

:up::up::up:

Just finished my first listening. WOW. This really is an album seems to flow very well, I think all songs a great, no filler. Lots of Edge's guitar, he is on fire. Favorites so far: Magnificent, Moment of Surrender. Still too early to rate among U2 albums, but I think it can end up being on my top 3. Really amazed by this album. Thanks to the mysterious Australian guy, if you lose you job, at least you should know that you made all of us very happy.

onto my third listen. this thing had to come out at midnight my time. of course i don't have to work till 2 Pm tomorrow so who gives a rats ass about sleep right now?

The Horns make Unknown Caller "beatle-esque."

And is it just me or are the opening cords from "Crazy" a power ballad from the 80s?

Wow. Now Stand Up is starting to sound good.
Still my least favorite.
it sounds like, and I mean this in the very best way
an Achtung Baby demo. I could slot it in with the rockier
tracks on the Salome tapes.

Answer me this (because I'm waiting until the release date) --- HOW DOES THE NLOTH ALBUM VERSION COMPARE TO NLOTH2?

From the short clips, I thought I liked NLOTH2 much better than the album version.

But now that I've heard the full album version... um WOW.. is all I have to say. :drool:

Well I am so happy I could cry..:lol:...I just fed this to my Ipod..and I made a copy for my mom..because she likes U2 ..shes not nuts like me:crazy:..But she will appreciate this cd :)..don't worry folks I will buy her a copy too :)

WOW Magnificent makes me smile!!! :D:up::up::up::up::up: NLOTH :applaud: :dance:

Viva La Vida wasnt even Coldplays best album...this album is 100 times better then any Coldplay album.

sort of funny that the leak was an "official" leak. I actually paid 20 dollars australian! haha. so TECHNICALLY not a leak from that standpoint.

After 1:16hours waiting for it to finish downloading I'll start to listen

Wish me good luck! :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom