NLOTH: Do You Feel Leaked???? Leak Thread Part XI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:

This interview is really funny. Edge's face is so funny as Bono talk about GOYB. From today Access Hollywood.

Access Extended: U2 Talks New Album, Inauguration Performance & More | Access Hollywood - Celebrity News, Photos & Videos

Bono is such a card. :lmao: Edge's face just says....Bono what are you talking about??

:heart: !! Thanks for posting that. Bono looks so adorable (I agree with everyone that he looks much better with the shorter hair, and it reminds me of Pop :drool: ) and I love how he just keeps talking and Edge is just like <_< -_-

Interpol mention, ftw :up: and babay :lol:

lucky Alan Cross.

You do realize that many of the people on this thread have already preordered at least one version of the album, if not multiple ones.

What Rose said. I'm getting the digital iTunes download and the BIG box set. I desperately need a life (and a third job to pay for the tour)!

These threads are like setlist parties without the setlists. :hyper: :hyper:

I love Edge.:up:

The gentle mirth in those eyes... he looks and acts like Bono's dad in that interview.

guys ... I decided I was going to listen to nothing but U2 until the album leaked... this was two weeks ago ... I'm dedicated. Is it gonna have to be one more week?! And then of course once it does leak I'll listen to nothing but that for a couple weeks at least...

guys ... I decided I was going to listen to nothing but U2 until the album leaked... this was two weeks ago ... I'm dedicated. Is it gonna have to be one more week?! And then of course once it does leak I'll listen to nothing but that for a couple weeks at least...

I usually listen to nothing but U2 anyways...

(and maybe some radiohead, pearl jam, and coldplay mixed in) but pretty much those 4 bands, or mostly just U2 and radiohead.... oh and U2...
Did I mention U2?

Seeing the word "leaked" in the title gets me all :hyper: for a split second, and then I realize its this thread again... no offense to this thread or anything :wink:

and babay :lol:

People in the studio seemed to really get a kick outta that. Guess they haven't heard that one before. :wink:

On a related matter, do any of you realize when you're listening to Bono talk that you've heard his stories like a million times before? It's sort of like when your Grandpa keeps telling you the same stories over and over like you've never heard them. :cute:

Of course, I think that says much more about me than him. :doh:

We have a bizarrely familial relationship with this band. :tsk:
:heart:

*sigh* still nothing?

This reminds me of waiting with a friend or sister in the hospital all night about to deliver a baby...you know there will be new baby soon, and keep checking back for an update, but never know when the proverbial "stork" will finally come...

I usually listen to nothing but U2 anyways...

(and maybe some radiohead, pearl jam, and coldplay mixed in) but pretty much those 4 bands, or mostly just U2 and radiohead.... oh and U2...
Did I mention U2?

Same... lol... although it's especially bad now, with the new album coming out. I'm not on a U2-only regime, per se... but it kinda happens anyway. To prevent myself from being burned out, I force some diversity in. For instance, tonight, I listened to Bowie's Heroes... an amazing album, actually.

On a related matter, do any of you realize when you're listening to Bono talk that you've heard his stories like a million times before? It's sort of like when your Grandpa keeps telling you the same stories over and over like you've never heard them. :cute:

:heart:[/QUOTE]

LOL yes but Grandpa doesn't have a fan website!

:heart:

LOL yes but Grandpa doesn't have a fan website![/QUOTE]

:lol:

If I hear Bono say something about Africa one more time or ...America..its an idea! Im not going to buy the album...well..I wont go THAT far...but it is getting very old.

" A lot of people have U2 albums. Why would they need another one?" - Bono

That was surprisingly honest and direct, I thought. It was sort of a more explanatory way of phrasing that, "If this isn't our best album, we're irrelevant!" quote that's been thrown around so much lately.
:up:

So, even in spite of our lack of the leak...

tomorrow's the Brit Awards and Thursday is stations playing the album.

And then we're under a week.:drool::drool:

It's really happening.:heart:

Though every time I hear Bono mention Africa I think of that South PArk episode when hes walking down the streets by the mudhuts singing...YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH... I crack up every time I watch that episode. :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom