NLOTH: Do You Feel Leaked???? Leak Thread Part XI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Victim. Sorry, I think people here have lost perspective. Has no one ever done something similar or worse to what Spanish girl has done in their lives? We tease, we taunt, we lie etc. Do we really deserve death threats? Does she deserve death threats for having some fun at the expense of anonymous people on the Internet, when we've all done the same at some point or another on this board or any other site?

I don't think so.

Of course she doesn't deserve death threats.

But there has to be some sort of consequence for being an asshole.

Of course she doesn't deserve death threats.

But there has to be some sort of consequence for being an asshole.

not really when it's something as silly as this. it's not like she's committing a crime. she's looking for attention and she's getting it. how many hits do you think she's had on that foto log page? a ton. posting death threats isn't a "consequence." it's the ultimate in low class, especially when you post it on the internet for all to see. zomg you said youd leak the album!!! you didnt!! die!!! i mean, really. also the fact that Moon Mercy (S Edit) is the bonus track, you guys get what you deserve for believing or even being baited by that.

not really when it's something as silly as this. it's not like she's committing a crime. she's looking for attention and she's getting it. how many hits do you think she's had on that foto log page? a ton. posting death threats isn't a "consequence." it's the ultimate in low class, especially when you post it on the internet for all to see. zomg you said youd leak the album!!! you didnt!! die!!! i mean, really. also the fact that Moon Mercy (S Edit) is the bonus track, you guys get what you deserve for believing or even being baited by that.

No. Sorry. Her pleas for attention aren't cute, they're not funny, and she deserves a hair more than just being laughed off. If she has a webpage made specifically to piss people off, she should be cut off from it by fotolog. And then laughed off.

I thought for sure I was gunna come on here after 4 days of being away and find NLOTH waiting for me in my inbox...

but I was wrong

No. Sorry. Her pleas for attention aren't cute, they're not funny, and she deserves a hair more than just being laughed off. If she has a webpage made specifically to piss people off, she should be cut off from it by fotolog. And then laughed off.

And the people who post death threats just look like pyschopaths instead of looking like a 3rd grader getting some ha has.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom