NLOTH: Do You Feel Leaked???? Leak Thread Part XI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
C'mon you lazy bastards...
I want to get to part XII
POST!
:cute:

Moon Mercy (Leak Edit)
That is all.

(Yes, I'm now making leak puns of songs that may or may not exist. I need a life. :reject:)

It appears that we have reached what is called "a lull in the conversation." Only 85 viewers? That's insane.

So...how 'bout that FarBeat?

What were we smoking in part VII? We need that again... :drool:

By the way, shame on Interference for not having a high smiley :tsk:

Hey shouldn't the thread title be 'Do you feel leaked'. Should there be a ? Mark. I remember Bono giving an extraordinary explanation on why this song originally didn't have a ? Mark.

(Hopefully this will inspire a few more posts)

There's four "?" actually.
It was an epic fail....

There is an unseeded version that popped up 3 hours ago

What's it called? If it's the [Special Edition] one, I've been trying to download it for quite some time, and it has one seeder... only one seeder. I can't even get the text file down to confirm that it's fake. I have a 5.35 share ratio... and I've downloaded about 400kb of it. :(

Nope, sorry. Nothing warrants receiving death threats, especially failing to leak an album that she may or may not have. So why should she be to blame? That's just crazy talk.:down:

This raises an interesting point. Though death threats may not be warranted under any circumstances, without her precipitating action, the death threats would not be present. So is she a victim of a callous world, or simply getting what she deserves?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom