Nice day for a White Wedding

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Headache in a Suitcase

Site Team
Staff member
With the other morally corrupt bootlicking rubes.
from The New York Times...

Patricia Louise Galluzzi and Stephen Alan Lillywhite, the record producer, were married yesterday in Manhattan. The Rev. Ned Coughlin performed the ceremony at the Church of St. Francis Xavier.
Ms. Galluzzi, 44, is keeping her name. She is the director for Britain of Musicpoint, a service that delivers new music digitally to radio stations. She graduated from Brown University. Her parents, the late Eileen M. Galluzzi and the late Dr. Nicholas J. Galluzzi, lived in Ward Hill, Staten Island. The bride's father, an internist, was the medical director of Richmond Memorial Hospital on Staten Island.
Mr. Lillywhite, 49, is producing an album by U2. He has produced albums for the Rolling Stones, Morrissey and the Dave Matthews Band. He is a son of Marie Lillywhite of Egham, England, and the late Geoffrey Lillywhite, who was an accountant.
The bridegroom's previous marriage ended in divorce.

now wouldn't ya think lillywhite woulda wanted to get the majority of this work on the new album done before he went off to his wedding and honeymoon and stuff? so that when he came back all he had to do was the minor details, package it and deliver it?

could explain all the partying going on by the boys... me thinks the album is "cooked."

think about it... release date scheduled for "october/november"

when ATYCLB was released on October 31st (which i guess we could say is as october/november), U2.com had the 30 second clips up on the website, leaking them one at a time (until some rascily devil figured out all the web addys and leaked 'em all at once) starting in August. I believe we had a name and a track listing by the end of July.

Well people... we're baisicly in june. if they are following this schedule, we'll have a name and tracklisting in just over a month, and a few leaks in just over 2.

yea baby.

Last edited:
Lilywhite isnt really the main producer i reckon...he was just called upon in order to make sure the integral u2 sound was present in the new tunes.......anyway good on him. hope he enjoyed his wedding

Back
Top Bottom