Next Tour DVD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I liked shots of Larry's drumkit from the air and Edge's equipment on Chicago, I also like the more democratic shots on that one, as opposed to 80+% Bono and little else style. Would be even better had he captured crowd the way he did in Slane and Milan, and tone down the fast cuts.

I think the last 3 songs and Running to stand still on Chicago DVD and I still haven't found... on Milan are beautifully shot. Also the transition Bad-40-Streets and the black and white intro in Boston.

perrypickwick said:
Hamilton ist just the Jerry Bruckheimer of Music-DVD. A man with no style. Lots of stupid effect-crapping and no heart, sorry - I just hate him...

and he hates you... :happy:

I think it should be Sao Paulo since they love playing there so much. :D The audience is just great and every time they play a place they don't play too often (and that many artists don't play too often) it usually has a feeling of being more than a concert but an event! It's a great feeling. If not there than somewhere in Africa would be cool. It would also be great if the could do it in a place with a different look, like Slane. I also don't want a NY dvd, way too cliché. And I really hope it’s on a stadium, I think prefer the bigger, bolder U2 from the stadium concerts.

But what I would really love them to do is to release two dvds. One like the others, an entire show in some cool place representing the tour. And then another dvd with footage from concerts in many places (all over the world) with interviews and backstage footage in between some songs. But footage from them in all different countries they visited and out in the streets, meeting the people, the places and also the great rehersal moments. It would be something for they hardcore fan and it could be some three hours long because of the extra footage. I think they are big enough to be able to do that. A little like Rattle and Hum but all over the world (not just America) and with a diferent setlist from the first one. This would really kick ass I think!

Headache in a Suitcase said:

gorge.jpg

:drool:

:drool: x infinity

I've seen live shows at the GORGE it is INCREDIBLE.

There's 3 problems if U2 plays there:

1) It's a couple hours away from Seattle, do u2 fans camp?
2) Has any GORGE show charged $150 for good seating and $80 for the upper GA? How would any Heart/Ellipse work? (Keep in mind that it hold about 5 thousand more than what they played each night at a sold out Key Arena)
3. Would they have to take out the GORGE stage? Would the performer/"heart" ramps work on a hill.....

u2fp

Back
Top Bottom