Next Friday Vertigo Premier In Spain, which station?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

chrissybaby

Refugee
Hi guys,

I feel like i'm going mad, but i've been on this forum about 100 times a day for the past few months, and now the time is coming near for the world premier of vertigo and i'm flying out to spain for two weeks tomorrow. Can someone advise me about which spanish radio station will most likely play verigo next friday. I will be in Murcia on the 24th, can someone please help me!!!! I know i should be happy that i'm going on holiday but i'm anxious about hearing this song..... U2 crazy for 20 years and getting worse!!!!

Thanks in advance,

Chris.

Gosh! I'm sure a Spanish reader will reply here today, but do you have any idea what the biggest radio station might be in city you're staying in? Any way your hosts can find out for you?

Hi, this forum sure is alive!!!!

I dont really know anything about spanish radio, a philistine i know! i wondered if there was a national station in spain like radio1 here in the uk????
I want to hear a cross between pop, passengers and achtung baby!!!!!! i'm so excited i need valium!!!!!

Thanks for any response...

Chris

Thanks so much!!!!
i'll check them out... one of them must be playing it, gonna print off the list and take it with me....

thanks again...:wink:

Try to get Los 40 principales, the major commercial radio station, they will be playing vertigo for sure.

Check out Radio 3 if you want to hear good music, though

I can't edit, just wanted to say you can hear Los 40 principales in FM 91.3 frequency.

hello, i'm a spainish fan.
i think u2 might be played in M80 radio.it's our best music radio so it's probably u can listen to it there.
hope this helps you.
mee2

Back
Top Bottom