Next album to be hard rocking, will 'blow your mind,' says Bono!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Kitten

Blue Crack Addict
Just got this story from WENN dated today:

Irish supergroup U2 are back in the recording studio again -- just a couple of weeks after finishing their mammoth world tour.

The "With or Without You" band are already recording in a rundown nightclub in the south of France, not far from singer Bono's holiday home.

Bono says, "We've started our album and it's going to blow your mind. It's real punk rock, with some great guitar sounds and some beautiful melodies. The band is so tight coming straight off tour.

"I think we've really hit form. We were here to write a ballad, but we just keep knocking out these hard rock tunes."

? WENN, 2001.

------------------
Visit my U2 webpage! Now over 1000 U2 pics! <A HREF="http://community.webshots.com/user/u2kitten

"Walk" TARGET=_blank>http://community.webshots.com/user/u2kitten

"Walk</A> On, stay safe tonight"

This really makes me want to go cow-tipping, oh I so hope its true!

What year is it anyway. Its only in my head, or are you on fire? Flush the lights before you stomp hard.

Originally posted by z edge:
This really makes me want to go cow-tipping

You do this often?
wink.gif

adskfjhawieouthberytjty

*collects herself*

i wonder if it's true, it sounds cool.

------------------
Does love light up your Christmas tree?

Happy Holidays!

"And I wear gray underwear." -Bono

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

...if God will send his angels...

Originally posted by z edge:
This really makes me want to go cow-tipping

B]

www.flingthecow.com

It's not exactly tipping, but I thought you might find it amusing...or even aMOOsing (auful joke, I know, but just humour me)
biggrin.gif

And GREAT news about the album!!! I'm so excited
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Truly,
thats a great game! Thank you for that. It told me I need to go and drink some more milk though.
biggrin.gif

Well Gina I know you hate me and all but no need to turn the thread into a joke. Besides there is no such thing as cow tipping! I have driven through the country many hundreds of times and saw them laying down with their legs under them just like dogs.

I still don't think I've fully realized that there's going to be a new album soon!
smile.gif

I still can't believe it really... 11 or 12 NEW songs! Time to expect more discussions on meanings, likes/dislikes, and all that fun stuff!
New songs... new live versions of those songs... new interviews, videos, all just months away!!!
smile.gif

Can you tell I'm pumped??

Hard rocking material is also a big fat A+!

------------------
And I felt like a star...

I predict they release an album every six months for the next decade, then retire to Wales to start a fish farm.

Chances are I am wrong.

Seriously though, I feel the band can improve on ATYCLB. It's a fine little album, but no way is it their best work. And I'm one of those optimistic souls who likes to think their best may still be ahead of them. After all, what is the point otherwise?

As for not rocking out because they're over 40, WHAT A LOAD OF BOLLOCKS. What should they do, release polite MOR anthems for the next twenty years? (Hello, Aerosmith).

Anything mindblowing excellent will be nice.

Originally posted by U2Kitten:

Bono says, "We've started our album and it's going to blow your mind. It's real punk rock, with some great guitar sounds and some beautiful melodies. The band is so tight coming straight off tour.

"I think we've really hit form. We were here to write a ballad, but we just keep knocking out these hard rock tunes."

? WENN, 2001.

Oi for the punks!!!!
Bono loves us too...

"Tonight we're alone and the music is right/ Tonight/ Do you feel good do you feel alright???"

------------------
Please repeat the message, it's the music that we choose.
http://www.sit.wisc.edu/~kljense3/MrTvs.html

Kieren Mc!!!

Yet another Qlder in the room!! Good to see...is that 3 now?? mmmm...

**waits to be flamed from Zoomy, AH and Brettles**

------------------
"we're free to fly the crimsom sky...the sun won't melt our wings tonight..."

Wow, three Queenslanders on one obscure internet forum dedicated to a masssive rock band - it's a small world!

That's quite mindblowing enough for one day, I think.

Back
Top Bottom