New York Tumble & Much Music Documentaries

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MikeSt

War Child
these are two programmes that I have yet to see and am desperate to see them. I am sure most have heard of the Much Music thing, but I don't have the channel this was aired on. As for the New York Tumble thing it wasnt really a U2 thing, more so Bono, Gavin & Guggi. But Dallas Schoo was in it and of course I dont have to explain my reaons wanting it now do I??

so if any of you have these and would like to trade or let me purchase a copy or know where i can buy them etc., I would be most grateful! Thanks all!

[This message has been edited by MikeSt (edited 01-28-2002).]

Well... I have the MuchMusic thingy (all 4+ hours of it) but I don't have two VCR's to tape it. If the interview comes back on, which it is most likely to do, I could tape it for you then?
As for Tumble In NewYork, I caught that while in Ireland this past summer and it was ok. I liked the Edge part with Dallas when they went into the guitar shop. The Christy Turlington stuff I could done without.
Gavin Friday makes me laugh sooooo hard, he is such a Bono poser. My god! Get your own look buddy. I saw him tons while in Dublin and he was wearing the same clothes! lmao!

Mike, I can make you a copy of the Much Music thing. May take me a little time cuz I've been busy lately, but drop me an email.
smile.gif

Should anyone stumble across the NY Tumble thing, please let me know...I want a copy too!
smile.gif

------------------
"Love is a verb..."
enterangell@cs.com

Back
Top Bottom