New Year Eve Plans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm going to the mountains tommorrow (look out Unforgettable Lemon here I come!) and driving back New Year's Eve morning, then going to my relatives for a typical party and watching for U2 on TV- did you all know that show is THREE AND A HALF hours long and we have no idea when U2 will be on? SIGH!

------------------
"Walk On, stay safe tonight"

I'll be here.

*sigh*

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

Bar-hopping! Hopefully I remember midnight!

------------------
"YOU CAN'T HURT ME! NOT WITH MY CHEESE HELMET!"

I'm staying at home with my family and a very nice Napoleon cake. Couldn't be bothered to make any plans this year,
smile.gif

What in the world is a Napoleon cake and how do you make one? Here's Napoleon-Bono-part to help you.

Qa61537.jpg

------------------
"Walk On, stay safe tonight"

well, Plan A (party at a place downtown) fell through, so hoping Plan B (a play at a local theater w/friends) will work, otherwise it's Plan C (hang out at friend's house, *yawn*) or even worse: Plan D (hang around own house and spend evening on Interference, blargh)

I used to have such fun NYE's...what happened???
confused.gif

My brothers have a big bash every year that I go to... it's usually a good time. This year the me and the boyfriend are hitting a few of his friends' parties and then winding things up at my brothers! I actually hate NYE for the most part usually... have had a lot of bad experiences associated with that night. Trying not to think that way though!

i dont know what i wont be doing but i do have an idea what i might be doing

------------------
-death bear

My friend owns a house near the Sunshine Coast (Noosa). It is totally devoid of furniture so we are heading up tomorrow afternoon with some tables, chair, matresses and alcohol to make it a party house for a night! It should be loads of fun....kinda like the Backyard Blitz TV series we got out here...hehe

------------------
"we're free to fly the crimsom sky...the sun won't melt our wings tonight..."

ill be like a door u cant go through-LOCKED.
I will be totally drunk along with 3.5 million irishmen and women-including the kids(we start them young in ireland these days)

Originally posted by ireland:
I will be totally drunk along with 3.5 million irishmen and women-including the kids(we start them young in ireland these days)

Isn't that child abuse or something?

------------------
"...and then Dinnsdale really got angry, and he nailed my head to the floor."

"He nailed your head to the floor?"

"At first, yeah."

Originally posted by ireland:

ahh...you gotta love the irish terms for drunk.
smile.gif

------------------
"we're free to fly the crimsom sky...the sun won't melt our wings tonight..."

Originally posted by Bonochick:
I'll be here.

*sigh*

i WILL BE HERE 2

*turns off caps lock*

How about a good old fashioned party like the old days.

I will go and find the froggie sprinkler, you tell CALLUNA to pick some shrooms.
Cookies???

------------------
U2Oklahoma&
Z
-
E
D
G
E

gottaGO
gottaGO
gottaGO
gottaGO
gottaGO
gottaGO

Originally posted by z edge:

i WILL BE HERE 2

*turns off caps lock*

How about a good old fashioned party like the old days.

I will go and find the froggie sprinkler, you tell CALLUNA to pick some shrooms.
Cookies???

I hope Calluna doesn't have a life either and can join us!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

I'll be hanging out at a friends house with 3 of my friends... prob. gonna have dinner and then go out. her birtday is today, so we'll be celebrating her and the new year all in one night. should be fun!

Rono,the Modernes really sucks ass! This isn?t meant as an offense but I was once there on Nov the 13th and it was all shit. I prefer the Tower!

------------------
beLIEve

Originally posted by Sperber:
Rono,the Modernes really sucks ass! This isn?t meant as an offense but I was once there on Nov the 13th and it was all shit. I prefer the Tower!

Ohh, i was there 3 weeks ago for a the Chameleons concert and i liked it. And i will be there on 16 march for a concert.

Well, Happy new year
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by Rono (edited 12-30-2001).]

Grrr...I will be working for my little sister so she can party it up in New Orleans and go to the Sugar Bowl. After I clock out I will sit at the bar in the restraunt I work at and proceed to drink for free until my friends and I are wasted enought to go somewhere else by cab and pay for drinks.
There will be no kiss at midnight b/c the love of my life will be in New Orleans to attend the Sugar Bowl also.
From there, I will proceed to drink a bottle of champagne by myself and loose the keys to my car and apartment like I do every year.
Ahh yes, I will most likely get sick from the last drink I have, then I will have to find my keys to go home and pass out.
Good Times.

Hub's band are playing at a place I don't want to be so , not there for starters. Every summer a woman from New York performs around here. Her blurb in the entertainment page said she has performed with many well known singers, one of them BONO!!! So I want to find out her story, I've heard she is very good.Her name is Lisa Hunt, any NYers heard of her.
Or go and see Airborne Blues Virus, that is where most of my friends will be. They play great funky dancing music.Or go to a fireworks party(not as good as Bilbo's)or....

My NY resolution...to spend the next 12 months learning "happy" songs only.This will be tricky...no Dm
U2002!!! all the best for all the rest musiclovers.

I don't know, I don't knooooow... eek the New Year whereabouts, always a tough call.

Well I think I'll be doing like you, tiny dancer--It looks like I may be at a restaurant with some friends. Cajun restaurant at that, mmmm mmmm good.

bullet the blue sky you say you'll be at work?
frown.gif
Surely you'll be closed for the stroke of midnight? Well it would be sad to ring in the new year from your place of work... if that's the case I want z edge, bonochick, and anyone else who will be found here to keep bullet the blue sky amused!
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom