New Video on U2.com Pt.2 (new 01/11/2009)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely and also "Larrystuff".

oh yeah, I just went back and watch it...WOW, I forgot how great Bono sounds in that! He sounds so fresh and smooth and powerful it's unbelievable!!! If his voice is like this for the whole record......:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

It's posted in the "Edge spills some beans" topic. :hyper:

Thanks Vlad n U 2! :)
I posted that comment before reading the new posts :doh:
The interview is great, I'm really glad it was Edge, Bono exagerates alot,
"Vertigo is a song that makes you wanna burn your house down" huh :scratch:
its hard to believe this album is going to be another departure :hyper:, I really cant think of a different direction the band could take :hmm:, after Passengers and Pop! although its good that Edge tells us we will be plesantly surprised!
I'm lookin forward to Edge's guitar playing getting heavier :up: as Bono said "molten metal" I think was his words :hyper:, I am a bit woried about a typical modern electro approach tho :uhoh:,

It's a definite reference to the no line on the horizon title! But is it because they are about to confirm it (with official info) or because they are playing tricks on us knowing we are expecting this title?:hmm:

Ok...Why didn't they just film 30 seconds of it instead of 2 minutes?
It would've made the trick just fine. :lol:

Edit: Ah, ramblin rose beat me to it :giggle:

Yeah, but I kept watching the whole two minutes waiting for something to happen. :lol:

Figures this is Larry's video. He's always so expressive. :|

Disappointing video.

Agree with others that it alludes to the LP title.

If you pause the video and add "U2" to the screen, it makes for an effective album cover I think.

Disappointing video.

Agree with others that it alludes to the LP title.

If you pause the video and add "U2" to the screen, it makes for an effective album cover I think.

Funny, I said the exact same thing about a half hour ago in another thread.

It would be an absolute perfect cover IMO. I'm kind of getting sick of this megalomaniacal need to have themselves on almost every cover.

I think by now we all know who the hell is in the band.

So maybe that means we'll hear the sound of the waves in the finished songs after all. :wink:

I think the title "sea and sky" is a clear reference to NLOTH, because Bono once described "No Line On The Horizon" as the impression you get when the sea and the sky become one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom