New Video on U2.com Pt.2 (new 01/11/2009)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone post a link for non members? Something like http//www.media.u2/flash/highlights/(video name).swf

not sure how to post the link, the video is called 'till your well runs dry'. google tells me peter tosh sings this.

wonderful singing, great harmonies. listen to edge's falsetto harmony, pretty stuff. singing like a bird.

Hate to read into this too much but can there be any significance in the title as it pertains to the new album? IOW, that they had hit a "songwriting vein" and maybe it has finally run dry and its time to move on???? I haven't heard the song, so my inference could be WAY OFF.

It was just a thought.

Hate to read into this too much but can there be any significance in the title as it pertains to the new album? IOW, that they had hit a "songwriting vein" and maybe it has finally run dry and its time to move on???? I haven't heard the song, so my inference could be WAY OFF.

It was just a thought.

I thought this too when I first watched the video.
If we can take anything from this though, it's that these guys are in a great place musically. The video appears to be an off-the-cuff rendition, they are singing around lunch or supper. The vocals are soulful, gospel like, and spot on. Eno in particular sounds great. Let's remind ourselves that Eno and Lanois are featured as musicians on this album. This clip shows that we're in for some great singing, real raw emotion.

sorry, link was posted as I was typing up my statement.

Nothing really significant to this message. I really think U2 likes fucking with us though :)

I don't think we can really dig too deep into this, other than getting to see Brian sing for us.

*sings old blues song in 3 part harmony for 2 minutes*

*goes right back to drinking chardonnay and eating veal*

Another useless crap video!

While we are wating for all this long for the new album, all they can give us is this????

The last video was so interesting that i had great expectations for this next one

What a 2 minute waste of my time :doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom