New vid on U2.com!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see anything either, in fact there's something weird with the site, they have really old news posted as if it were new.

I was seeing really old news in the news section, but now it seems to be back to current stuff, but the OOTS video is still there.

that's messed-up...I was on U2.com a little while ago, and there was a new link under "Site Highlights." It didn't have a picture (there was a red X where a picture should have been), but you could play the video, and it showed Larry's feet/legs as he got out of his car, walked into the studio (with the chunk of music playing as he walked in), changed his shoes, and played his drum kit for a few seconds. :doh: Not sure why they removed it, and I promise you I'm not messing with you.

do you by any chance happen to have the link to it stored in your browsers history? because all the u2.com site highlights have something like this when you click on it:

http://www. u2.com/highlights/?hid=462

so if you do that would be 5 types of awesome.

Interesting. It brings up a blank page for me as well. But if you type in 465 it says "no story selected" as opposed to the link you gave (ends in 464.) which does not say that. So they clearly took it down, or just posted it prematurely or something.

Nice find, and lucky you got to see it!

My apologies...I feel bad because I thought this was public. If anybody knows of a way to grab this from Real Player (or whatever they use), let me know. I looked to see if it was in the history for Real Play, Media Player, and QuickTime, and it turned-up nothing.

If we could only guess the name of the video. larryshoes :lol:

do you have anything in your history with a swf extension?

do you think it would come up with that extension? only if he/she opened it off the page or something and didn't just play it right off the page? unless we knew the name I think we're screwed till they put it back up.

no need to apologize either.

:hmm: did it look/sound like new material? this is really strange but exciting....did it look like a recent clip?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom