New vid on U2.com!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
..after logging into u2.com and watching that clip..of adam making..green tea..my life is now complete..

<>:sexywink:

There's another new clip. It's just Lanois, Edge and Bono concentrating and writing/going over lyrics sitting on a couch.

"
Getting Lyrical ...

... in the studio, songwriting is going on. In the latest of Adam's clips for U2.Com, Edge, Danny and Bono are deep in concentration. "

At the end, Bono looks towards the camera and winks.

oh sweeeeetnesss, just watched it, thanks :up:

jeez they must be reeally thirsty! :lol:

other than that, the clip doesn't really offer much to discuss...but still enjoyable :)

The PLEBAns will explode when Bono winks at the end but, honestly, that was the least insightful thing imaginable. They could have been writing out a very long grocery list for Paul McGuinness for all we can tell.

True, but writing isn't really exciting in general, at least to watch.

ok so that must be the designated songwriting couch or something :hmm:

Bono is sitting in the same place in this clip as he was in the Edgeback clip on the very last scene...right under that window

I really don't know why I'm even pointing this out though :scratch:

ok so that must be the designated songwriting couch or something :hmm:

thinking.jpg

Where Bono breaks out his trusty..........notebook! :happy:

Strangely, this is the one clip that doesn't work for me. :(

But it's up on u2valencia as well. First I thought I had a problem with the sound until I realised that they actually don't speak at all. :lol:

Nice notebook, Bono.

This has surley got to be the coolest thing they have done for years, litreally teasing everybody, making them want more, people not really knowing what to make of it,

they know what their doing, and they are loving it!

i bet Bono is just on MSN or something, wondering what to write to one of his contacts!

okay that was really stupid LOL I want those 48 seconds of my life back dang it! Well atleast we got bono, so this completes the circle, we got all the band members of U2 in the video clip! Perhaps the next one will be the 4 members umm watching TV????

that is actually very funny imo... in fact these are all actually pretty funny when you think about it. thay are all aimed at freaks like us! I actually think they are taking the piss out of our lunacy!

it's cool, low key and i like it! :hyper:

This has surley got to be the coolest thing they have done for years, litreally teasing everybody, making them want more, people not really knowing what to make of it,

they know what their doing, and they are loving it!

i bet Bono is just on MSN or something, wondering what to write to one of his contacts!

that is actually very funny imo... in fact these are all actually pretty funny when you think about it. thay are all aimed at freaks like us! I actually think they are taking the piss out of our lunacy!

it's cool, low key and i like it! :hyper:

yeah I agree :giggle:

this is pretty cool...they are communicating with their fans in a very subtle way...and driving us insane at the same time.....

the most substantial piece of video so far was the .5 seconds of an actual song playing....i want something just a little bit longer...just a tad.

watching that last one, I kept expecting Bono to finally yell something out all excited, like "SEVEN!"

and Edge to nonchalantly reply "Go Fish"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom