New U2 iPods

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

neutral

genius of compression, Forum Moderator
forty miles from atlanta, this is nowhere
http://www.apple.com/ipod/u2/

* Holds up to 7,500 songs(3) and album art
* Bright 2.5-inch display
* Up to 14 hours of battery life(4)
* Holds up to 25,000 photos(5)
* Holds up to 75 hours of video(6)

:hyper:

Even Better Than the Real Thing

The iPod U2 Special Edition also comes with an exclusive iTunes Music Store coupon you can redeem for a 30-minute video of music videos and band interviews.(2) Think of it as your virtual backstage pass.

:crazy: I can't get the preview to play. Not sure what it is.

OMG, OMG, OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! :hyper:

Even though I still have the old school U2 iPod without the color screen that works just fine...so I shouldn't even THINK about getting this. :reject:

This puts me in an interesting situation...I just sold my old u2 ipod on ebay and was considering using a coloring service to paint a new video ipod red with a black click wheel and have a unique u2 lyric engraved on the back.

If I'm gonna be spending the money either way, which do you think would be a better end product?

To all students and teachers in need of a laptop:

Apple's got an awesome deal running where if you buy a laptop, you can get a free nano or $179 rebate applied to any new iPod - making the new u2 one only $120. I need a laptop, but not an iPod - although I just may have to pick up the new U2 iPod. :drool: :drool: :ohmy:

Just checked the iTunes store here in Finland and it's a snap at 359€! Which isn't too bad when you consider that's how much one would have to pay for a decent digital camera here or a Nokia cellphone/camera!! (Infact I think the latestest Nokia models you'd have to fork out few more 100 euros!! :wink:)
Oh but the new ipod does look nice, now the find a store near me that actually sells one!! :(

Bonochick said:

Even though I still have the old school U2 iPod without the color screen that works just fine...so I shouldn't even THINK about getting this. :reject:

But this is videeeeeeeeeeeo :drool:

I'm having the same dilemma, but come on! 10 more GB, photos, videos AND you get to keep the red click wheel that I love so very very much. I never even see the signatures because I keep it shielded. :reject:

I'll wait around a few more months to see if they come up with the rumored 3.5 inch screen iPod and if not I'll get this one.

I hate how the cool iPods always come out after Christmas.

I really want that :(

Bonochick said:

BC you can sell me your old one and get the new one!! :D

:drool: :hyper: Oh so tempting!! I just shelled out a huge chunk of money for a new computer, so it's probably not feasible just yet... Looks good though! :D

I NEED more than 30 gigs to get me to buy it. I really want it though!

I did read in Rolling Stone today that there is a rumor of 100 gig ipods :shocked:

60gig!!

Wow im still doing it with my 2gig Nano (with U2 inscription in the back).

But this baby is coming my way! :wink: :drool:

I LOVE my original 20 gig U2 Special Edition. I don't know if I could part ways with it. Plus, of the "actual" 18 gig available space on it, I think I've only used a bit over 15 gigs. And since the new one looks EXACTLY like mine, well, it just comes down to 10 extra gigs.

Naw, I need an iBook more than I need 10 more gigs. But for those who don't already have an iPod, this new one is an awesome deal! I think I paid $349 for my 20 gig U2 Special Edition. Figures!

Btw am i missing something or is it not for sale yet?

I can't buy it anymore in the store and the link on the bottem op that page also doesnt work (no U2 ipod to see anywhere).

(holland store btw)

Going to phone them to try and order it that way.

I just got the 30G video iPod for my birthday 2 weeks ago. :mad: Why do they do this - I waited so long to get one too :|

Back
Top Bottom