New U2 iPods

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just called to reserve one for pickup at the closest Apple store, I'll give you guys the low down tomorrow...

Guys, let me recommend a good case for your new iPod.....I have this one...

thumb220x220-images773488.jpg

It's called Agent18.......get it at agent18.com

Well worth the price to protect your investment.

RedrocksU2 said:
Guys, let me recommend a good case for your new iPod.....I have this one...

thumb220x220-images773488.jpg

It's called Agent18.......get it at agent18.com

Well worth the price to protect your investment.

Excellent suggestion

i thought the U2 ipods didnt really show it as U2, i made a little design of an ipod they should make as U2's, the front is a series of red and black circles likes the VErtigo thing, then on the back it has the red squares down the side like on albums etc, with
UV2
E
R
T
I
G
O
down the back and a red explosion type thing at the bottom to put sigs in! i thought it looked way better

Last edited:
^ I'd like one, but I'm holding out for something bigger, my 20 gig black and white one is full but still kicking, so I'll hold onto it for a bit longer. and i read in rolling stone the other day that there are rumors of 100gigs ones coming out :shocked:

With iPods you´re never going to be satisfied because a season or two later an even better one will be out.

I can´t wait for the long screen, touch screen click wheel rumors to come true!

BrownEyedBoy said:
With iPods you´re never going to be satisfied because a season or two later an even better one will be out.

good point. i think this has been said before: Damn Apple!

Originally posted on flickr
Free Exclusive Video contents...
- Starts with Bono singing the "Love, Love, Love..." part of "Until the End of the World" from the Sydney Zoo TV video.
- Short interview clips with Larry, Adam, Bono and Edge talking about, changes in the band, "Dance music" being added to their sound, and finally, their song "Mofo."
- "Mofo" live from the Mexico City video.
- "I will follow" live from Queens University Students Union, 1981.
- Short Alannah Hill Interview clip from 1989 Lovetown Tour Australian TV Special.
- "God Part II" live on the Lovetown Tour, Sydney, 1989.
- Zoo TV/Zooropa era band interview clips discussing the Zoo Tour shows.
- "Where the Streets Have No Name," Zoo TV live from Sydney, 1993.
- Elevation era interview clips about touring.
- "Beautiful Day," Elevation live from Boston, 2001.
- Vertigo era interview clips about touring.
- "City of Blinding Lights" live from Milan, July 2005.
- Credits & "Solo Too" production logo.

Reading this tracklisting, you just can't help but think this a preview for the (hopefully) forthcoming DVD boxset.

No way I would drop that much cash on a new iPod just to get a red scroll wheel and 30-minute video; especially since I already have a 60 GB 'pod.

Last edited:
Nightsong said:
from:http://www.flickr.com/photos/u2sockmonkey/162492043/

"This is the result of entering the code on the back of the Exclusive Free Music Video card that came with the new U2 iPod. The video is called "Love U2" and it is 33:45 in length.

The "Love U2" link next to the photo goes to this URL: http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewVideo?id=157233975&s=143441. However, when you click it it says that the item is not currently available in the US store.

Free Exclusive Video contents...
- Starts with Bono singing the "Love, Love, Love..." part of "Until the End of the World" from the Sydney Zoo TV video.
- Short interview clips with Larry, Adam, Bono and Edge talking about, changes in the band, "Dance music" being added to their sound, and finally, their song "Mofo."
- "Mofo" live from the Mexico City video.
- "I will follow" live from Queens University Students Union, 1981.
- Short Alannah Hill Interview clip from 1989 Lovetown Tour Australian TV Special.
- "God Part II" live on the Lovetown Tour, Sydney, 1989.
- Zoo TV/Zooropa era band interview clips discussing the Zoo Tour shows.
- "Where the Streets Have No Name," Zoo TV live from Sydney, 1993.
- Elevation era interview clips about touring.
- "Beautiful Day," Elevation live from Boston, 2001.
- Vertigo era interview clips about touring.
- "City of Blinding Lights" live from Milan, July 2005.
- Credits & "Solo Too" production logo.

So, there you have it. A nice little gem to have, at least I think so. However, most of the performances are available elsewhere. "

More pics in U2Sockmonkey's photstream as well :)

PS: um...there's only 8 left in Southlake now :whistle:
YYEEESSS!!!

MOFO!! WOOT YES

Im so glad i went for it! I hope to get it on saturday if im lucky. :)

ntalwar said:

I wonder if this offers a clue about the DVD(s) to be released this fall.

Well there were tiny videos of Popmart and Zoo TV on Boston DVD and there was talk about Milan DVD.

Lovetown and early shows? Who knows.

Back
Top Bottom