New U2 interviews: Schedules and discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was on Live 105 in San Francisco too...right after KROQ, and I've finally heard The Miracle (of Joey Ramone) on that station...I was getting ready to boycott my morning stream...:lol:

Nothing new...but did say, when asked about Sharon Osbourne: "I'm surprised she didn't take the high road..."...:D

For SOI? Interesting. It kind of closes the circle from "Boy", I guess.

Sadly, I couldn't get that radio stream to work, but seems that Bono didn't really say that much. I am really looking forward to these "acoustic sessions". Anyone think they'll be going down the radio route more now, coming into studios and performing live?

He was on Live 105 in San Francisco too...right after KROQ, and I've finally heard The Miracle (of Joey Ramone) on that station...I was getting ready to boycott my morning stream...:lol:

Nothing new...but did say, when asked about Sharon Osbourne: "I'm surprised she didn't take the high road..."...:D

Great response! But then he should know Sharon's always been tacky.

Bono is on BBC radio 2 this evening from 8 apparently talking to Jo whiley

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

She wouldn't know a high road if it rose up and bit her in her flabby behind.

Lowest of the low, trash TV star, seems to be extremely jealous of others' successes when she bashes U2 as "business moguls" -- from her isn't that a compliment?

Hahaha Bono's "Jonny Ive" story on the 105 interview was hilarious.

"Who are you?"

"I'm Jonny Ive... and I designed those watches."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom