New U2 Albums

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jay canseco

War Child
What if Chris Thomas' produced album comes out in May, and Lillywhite pdcd album out in September. U2 had 30+ songs, and after labouring with Thomas, decided to rip out an album with Lillywhite in the old fashioned way.....if it works out that is. One or the other's name IS Solar, but I don't know which. What if I know what I'm talking about.

jay canseco said:
What if I know what I'm talking about.

Hmm... chances of that seem likely.:wink: Then again, what the hell do I know? I got nothin' I tell ya! *lame cover up... I'm really the Edge's cousin*

Related to Jose Canseco?

-user

Heh, no, not related. I just grab sports figures names for logins from time to time. I do like baseball though. The post was not meant to lead you to think I have real news.....just a little sarcasm. But then, with all the time they've spent on songs, they could probably make two albums in a year like they did with Boy and October. Songs written-----just play 'em and record. The live versions are better than album versions anyways and Lillywhite is good at capturing the perfect cut.

:hmm: I was thinking about that and it would be interesting if U2 released an album in the fall 2004 ("solar"), and the next one in late 2006, after the tour - and do something quick like the Lovetown tour, with US, Europe and Australia included. Either that or just shoot it out in between the "solar" tour and incorporate its songs like it happened on Zoo TV.
It wouldn't be the first time they quickly released the follow up after JT quickly (Rattle and Hum, Zooropa come to mind), I'm sure they have enough quality material...time will not be on their side in the future and while Bono's voice can handle the tours, maybe it would be a good idea to hurry it up like that.

Unless...we're heading for some kind of HUGE double album and that explains all the work and long wait. :hmm:

Last edited:
What if Chris Thomas' produced album comes out in May, and Lillywhite pdcd album out in September. U2 had 30+ songs, and after labouring with Thomas, decided to rip out an album with Lillywhite in the old fashioned way.....if it works out that is. One or the other's name IS Solar, but I don't know which. What if I know what I'm talking about.

"what if" you put the blow away......or...maybedosomemoreblow.......ya,ya,ya,sounds good.

Back
Top Bottom