New Songs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Am I the only one who can't understand the fuss over the few clips that are doing the rounds? People saying they're fantastic songs, they sound like this that and the other. I'm as keen as anybody to hear new material, but I don't know how anyone can make any judgement on the basis of these terribly recorded clips.

Or am I just being a miserable sod as usual?????

ascender_RS said:
Am I the only one who can't understand the fuss over the few clips that are doing the rounds? People saying they're fantastic songs, they sound like this that and the other. I'm as keen as anybody to hear new material, but I don't know how anyone can make any judgement on the basis of these terribly recorded clips.

Or am I just being a miserable sod as usual?????

Fact is; you can hear a lot in those clips. The poor quality, the waves, and spanish dudes can't stop of the emotion of the songs from coming forth. That is what all the fuss is about. We have all read descriptions of the songs and album as being a "monster", being a real winner. For me, those 20 seconds of uninterupted music from "Miracle Drug", tell me all I need to know; that this album is something to get excited about.

can someone email all of them but Neon Lights (which I already downloaded). Please send them to u2la04@gmail.com

And hey, I will even throw in an invite to a gmail account if you want one!!!

Thank you so much...!

I just posted a request in another thread for someone to email one of the songs. Anyway, I'm giving up trying not to listen, and now I'm desperate. I'm weak and I'm desperate. Would someone PLEASE (yes, I've been reduced to begging) send me whatever is out there?

playthebluesedge@yahoo.com

Thanks.

Hey guys, check out my sig. I'll be uploading the ABOY clip and Miracle Drug as soon as someone sends it to me (kinda surprised no one else is hosting it yet...)

Back
Top Bottom