New Solar Album Cover?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
why are you all buying in this bull?
check out the guys info(this is his first post and he is just fucking with you all.) same goes for the other new album name ,song thread. so unless this person has been with us for a while(like me) do not trust him!

Anton wouldn't be working so hard on album photo shoots if he wasn't the one actually taking the pics.

:duh:

The first solar project looked better than this one. :huh:

Yeah, I'm with Elvis, when I really looked at the picture late last night I noticed the cover seem to not fit the CD jewel case. I don't know that Convoy did this on purpose (he may really have just passed on some info he received), but I'm not buying this anymore.:(

This is nothing more then a half hours work in Paint Shop pro. I wan'ted to see how well I could fool you all for just a short amount of time. All I did was creative the 'cover image' and the took a picture of my Fuel CD with my digital camera and then edited out Fuel cover and replaced it with the cover of my own doing. My hope was that if I was lucky at the most I could fool a bunch of people for a short time and then if best force U2 to leak any information on their own doing. kinda like one of those deal when you tell somebody you know something so that maybe they'll either spill the beans or saw some things that they shouldn't have. If anyone is upset I am sorry.

ha .. I like the planning behind that.. leaking something so U2 will show there hand...hmm a little bit of poker.. Bono has been quiet.. maybe this week-end something will slip in Atlanta...

Convoy said:
This is nothing more then a half hours work in Paint Shop pro. I wan'ted to see how well I could fool you all for just a short amount of time. All I did was creative the 'cover image' and the took a picture of my Fuel CD with my digital camera and then edited out Fuel cover and replaced it with the cover of my own doing. My hope was that if I was lucky at the most I could fool a bunch of people for a short time and then if best force U2 to leak any information on their own doing. kinda like one of those deal when you tell somebody you know something so that maybe they'll either spill the beans or saw some things that they shouldn't have. If anyone is upset I am sorry.

Next time, print it out, then put it in the jewel case.... then take pics of it. Looks a bit more real ;)

Convoy said:
Just tell me one thing, Covoy - Did you choose 'American Prayer' for the very reasons I espoused? Or was I completely off base? And if I was off base, do you really think the new album will include 'American Prayer'?

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I'm not believing anything until I hear it from the band themselves.

Don't believe the hype. :sexywink:

Guess you weren't around when I announced the name 'All That You Can't Leave Behind' then, were you? ... or what about for the POP leaks?

Sometimes I find that rumours started from a legit source... questioned, laughed at, etc........months, or years later... we see that they were actually true though.

I wouldnt be shocked if the album, or a song, is titled 'Solar', or something similar. U2/PM/Interscope have a way of denying things that are true, right up until the point where they want to announce them.

Clever son of a bitch! I enjoyed that, really. It brought a slight ray of sunshine into my dark life. (When I say dark life, I only mean the part of it obsessed with U2......the rest of my life is good.) UGH, this is MURDER

Why the hell can't SOMEBODY say SOMETHING with some fucking TRUTH AND CREDIBILITY??????

Why can't Bono or someone who is actually believable like Paul McGuiness just come out tomorrow and say the new album is called Solar and it comes out in May. The first single is called "Antrax and beer" and it comes out in February. The tour starts on September 8th in Columbus Ohio (I wish).

It was actually pretty exciting and fun to think about wether it was real or not, though i didn't notice the left side sticking out, I was always a bit skeptical!

I want a new juicy rumour to talk about!!!!!!!!!

yeah it would definately be nice if they would just say something about it. But I think before ATYCLB U2 was always very secretive about their new stuff. I think we may have got spoiled last time with Bono talking alot about the songs. Then we were bombarded with U2 doing alot of promo gigs. One theory I just thought of about all the secrecy....maybe the U2 camp is keeping
Bono out of the spotlight for the next few months fearing overexposure. So maybe no Bono for 2 months then info about the album starts to surface in March with an album release in May....so much for playing hooky from work on March 9 and listening to the new u2 album over and over and over.....................and over.

Elvis said:

Next time, print it out, then put it in the jewel case.... then take pics of it. Looks a bit more real ;)

ha ha! I love the fact that the owner of this blue crack place is giving out tips on how to make fakes look more real. Interference rules!

as for keeping Bono under wraps before the album is released -- don't know if you realized this but Bono likes to talk alot. They are probably afraid he will say too much. :sexywink:

Elvis said:

I was originally going to do that but my printer is really bad.

Michael Griffiths said:

Just tell me one thing, Covoy - Did you choose 'American Prayer' for the very reasons I espoused? Or was I completely off base? And if I was off base, do you really think the new album will include 'American Prayer'?

I choose it for pretty much the reasons you have espoused. For me it was the only song for sure that was new and exists and without it being on any album or single right now I thought it would make sense from the band to place it on the album either as a normal track or bonus / hidden

I really, really like the cover. From what Bono has been saying about the type of music is on the album, I think it fits very well. But I feel the same way as other people about American Prayer. Unless... they have made some major revisions on it because I don't like the song.

cookepuss (great name, by the way) - Your dissertation is much appreciated and informative, but if you had noticed Convoy's post, you wouldn't have had to go to all that trouble! :ohmy:

Convoy said:

Back
Top Bottom