new remix of SATS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SkeeK

The Original, Rock n' Roll Doggie, VIP PASS
Well not sooo new, some of you might have heard it as the oakenfold remix in realaudio around last summer. It's actually the "Brothers in Rhythm Club Mix". It was released on vinyl as a promo in December. I'm currently uploading it to Sicy's server and it's about half done.

It's also realllllly good. If you like melodic trance at all, you will dig this. It's swirling synths and that beautiful melody, and acoustic guitar as it uses a live version of the song.

There's also a Brothers in Rhythm Ambient Mix, but I haven't been able to hear it.

Thanx Skeek, can't wait to hear it...... Sicy, can you post your FTP info or give us a link to another thread?

I like it ... I wanna hear the ambient mix

Oh and I wanna get the vinyl too...

I could be wrong but i think it's a remix of a live concert version

... the more I listen too it the more I like it

yeah, it's a grower. It grew on me a couple months ago in crap quality.. hearing it in full in good quality is like woah dude.

hey ya, i totally agree. i posted the same thoughts a few months ago. for some reason most people dont know about it, but trust me its a beaut.

mofo is the user name i think. i cant remember the password. dont know if that helps or not.

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

Sicy, it's not letting me connect. What's the login/password/port info?

looks like the server is down if that is the correct link ... the user is: u2 the pass is: mofo and the port is 2100

KevM said:

looks like the server is down if that is the correct link ... the user is: u2 the pass is: mofo and the port is 2100

Thanx, I got in now, the link didn't work, its just sicy.serveftp.com, but it won't copy from the uploads folder anyway :rolleyes:

Ok I may change allowment to download from the upload folder... since I'm getting rolling eyes at me :p

In any case, I moved it to the New Stuff folder.

If it doesnt let you in sometimes its because I shut it off while I'm on my computer. It just sucks way too much bandwidth when I'm trying to do other things and I end up getting really impatient.

I like it, thanks Skeek. :up:

Why do I suddenly have this urge to take some heavy drugs and dance around in my living room :der:

:laugh: I forgot how much I love house music.

Nice stuff. One of the better U2 dance remixes I think!

I have both the dance and ambient remixes on MP3. The ambient mix is like the dance remix with most of the beat and all the dance taken out of it.

Melon

I vants to heer the ambient mix a lot! from whence came it?

Back
Top Bottom