New Red Rocks?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jim

Refugee
Check out the story at @U2....

As an old-timer fan, this IS the sort of thing that get's me excited :)

Aaaaaw, the amount of times I've chatted about this. It would seem tedious for me to re-write all the things i've said in acclaim for this concert...but it really is one of their best!

That's my very favourite video of all time. The whole concert ... oh my. If they relelased it, I'd be queueing outside the shop for days beforehand to get the first one.

That would be brill! it was round the War/New Years Day single/Live at Red Rocks time that I became a fan! For some reason I gave my Under a Blood Red Sky video to my sister as she liked it so much and I have never got round to replacing it! Haven't seen it for years! think I better put it on "things to do list" lol

The bootleg video of 18 of the 19 songs is out there. Showtime got to show part of the show back in 1983/1984 and had a different set of songs than the home video and MTV showed. The only song that was never released anywhere was "I Fall Down".

A full clear DVD version with all the songs and behind the scenes stuff would be awesome. That would definitely force me to finally go out and get a DVD player.

Back
Top Bottom