New Radio Single

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

J-Tree

War Child
Kite's been released as the new radio single here... has it been getting moderate/heavy airplay anywhere else?

JT

------------------

it's only in your head you feel left out or looked down on

SlipStream Soul

Are you sure of this? Stuck In A Moment seems to still be getting a lot of airplay in Canada. It would be awesome if KITE was next here in the USA, but I have not heard anything yet.

J-Tree-
That's great! Just curious- how often do you hear Kite? And do they play the full version, all 4 min. and 23 seconds?
Here in the U.S., Stuck is still getting good airplay. I haven't heard any other new song released.

dead positive. Kite is getting air play here in Calgary... it's on the "what's new" ads they have in between songs and stuff... and they play it during the Edge - ironically enough, an hour of radio programming feat. what's new and hot in music.

the Edge is nightly, at 10pm... it gets played there and on regular programming. *shrugs*

[This message has been edited by J-Tree (edited 11-17-2001).]

I'm hearing Stuck on the radio a lot now in NJ. Peace On Earth too. I think Kite could do well as a single now, with a decent video, now that Stuck In A Moment rescued the album after Elevation didn't do much.

Kite is being played in Toronto, on 102.1. The station usually plays the singles weeks before the other guys do.

Back
Top Bottom