New popmart dvd release date

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nate Dogg said:
According to @U2.com, we should have the Popmart DVD in September!!!

:hyper: OMG, at this rate, by the time the DVD is finally released, I can have Amazon ship it to my house on the moon for an extra $12.99!

Reggie Thee Dog said:
Here are some details for the Popmart DVD:

The upcoming U2 Popmart: Live in Mexico City DVD will be released in a standard DVD Edition (Super Jewel Case) and a 2DVD Deluxe Edition (Digipak with slipcover in holographic foil and a pop-up).

:lol: no diamonds or raisins. i think this tells us the case is going to be encrusted with whatever bono's bubble pants were made of.

LemonMelon said:

:hyper: OMG, at this rate, by the time the DVD is finally released, I can have Amazon ship it to my house on the moon for an extra $12.99!

Pssh, if you had Amazon Prime you could get it there for $2.99 at the speed of light.

i cannot wait to download this baby :drool:

but let's hope they correct the mistake they made with the zoo-dvd. that is not offering fans that bought the vhs tape the dvd version for free.

Last edited:
September, eh? :hmm: That's far too early to tap into the Christmas market. I expect the release to be pushed back to late November/Early December.

^ No way, remember about U2 3D film premiere, they won't release two things in one month. In September it will be a year after Zoo TV was released on DVD, so it sounds pretty promising... let's hope :|...

Those extra features on the 'deluxe' version are somewhat disappointing.

They couldn't have put a performance of 'Miami' on there? The song fucking kicked all kinds of ass live.

Oh, I'll definitely buy the deluxe version anyway. I mean come on, it's POPMART.

It's not listed on the Universal B2B site, so it must have been pushed back. I had one source that stated 7/10, but if it ain't on the Universal site, it ain't happening for a while :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom