New on @U2 - Big Announcement in the Next 24 Hours~! (FALSE ALARM)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the big announcement will be that they will actually quit.

Now that would be something: Ladies and gentlemen, after a very long and creative recordingprocess it is with utmost regret that we have tot announce our retirement.
The main reason is the new material is just too good and we are too stunned to ever comprehend what we have created, let alone play it live. God speed, thanks for the memories.

Or it could be that they announce the release of the first single. :wink:

:no::no::no: then :yippie:

borat.jpg

Very excite :D :up: :up:

considering he says "the machine is starting up", i'm sure this has something to do with the new album/single.

when was this actually posted in atu2.com? I'm in the UK and am checking back at an alarmingly regular intervals... I guess that was posted yesterday afternoon from some place in the US?

They probs confirm the single is Get On your Boots and announce release dates

Hi. I’m a bit of a lurker here on Interference, but I suppose now is a good time to share that I’ve heard rumblings about Mark Romanek directing a NEW iPod commercial starring U2. From what I've heard, things happen in reverse in it.

That would be very original (not), I can already see the U2 vs Coldplay discussion restart (as if it evah ends :lol: )

Bono will wear one on the next tour.

PLEBA will spontaneously combust while the rest of us gouge our eyes out.

Some of us PLEBAns have standards you know! even I would gouge my eyes out if Bono wore one of them :huh:

Expect something like:

'Get On Your Boots' radio premiere Jan 5th 2009
Single release January 26th
Album: 'No Line On the Horizon' Released 23rd February

Expect something like:

Hi Edge! Nice to see you on interference! good luck with the record and tour next year! :wave:

i think the "expect an announcement within 24 hours" was posted about 9 hours ago, so that leaves up to 13 hours to be on the edge of our seats. :)

i think the "expect an announcement within 24 hours" was posted about 9 hours ago, so that leaves up to 13 hours to be on the edge of our seats. :)

How long is 24 hours in U2land, though?

36 hours in reality? 48? 72?

Expect something like:

Hi The Edge!!

Te mandamos saludos desde España! :wave:

Wowsers this is really starting to be a sweet week! First I got a 400 dollar gift from my work so i got my self a nice lens for my camera, then at my work xmass party I won an xbox + rockband + 5 other games and now a big announcement of possibly the new album!! Can this week get any better????? yeah baby!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom