New Oakenfold U2 remix

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nate Dogg

Refugee
Paul Oakenfold's new release "Creamfields"(released today) contains a new 2004 remix of Beautiful Day. It differs from the previous one he did (faster, more trance-like). I like it because it uses a little more distortion on Bono's vocals, so it blends with the music better. I kind of found this at Best Buy today by chance...check it out!!!!!!

Thanks for the info. He's done a lot of my favorite U2 mixes, so I will have to go check this out.

Nate Dogg said:
Paul Oakenfold's new release "Creamfields"(released today) contains a new 2004 remix of Beautiful Day. It differs from the previous one he did (faster, more trance-like). I like it because it uses a little more distortion on Bono's vocals, so it blends with the music better. I kind of found this at Best Buy today by chance...check it out!!!!!!

Is it mixed in and out into other tracks or is it a stand alone track?

Ronald

silenus said:
Is it sold as single CD or only on album ?

Well that's obvious it's an album. Perhaps it will show up on one of the forthcoming singles but I really doubt that. Unless ofcourse it outstanding good but the Oakenfold mix wasn't that good to begin with so...
My question still stands is it a mix album (all tracks blend together) Or are there seperate tracks?

Ronald

ya its a lot more trance than his other remix. Very impressed, Paul Oakenfold is the man, because hes been one of the best trance DJS for years now and hes such a big u2 fan. Although I think DJ Tiesto is better than him.

I really dig it too. (the song)

Just heard the song 2 days ago, and saw the CD in stores yesterday. Looks like it's probably pretty good :up:

Last edited:
I heard that remix on the advert for an album, not sure what its called though:( . I actually like that remix.

Does anyone know? I want that album, it had DARUDE on it too!!

:wink:

Kate1 said:
I heard that remix on the advert for an album, not sure what its called though:( . I actually like that remix.

Does anyone know? I want that album, it had DARUDE on it too!!

:wink:

Read this thread, you'll find it.

:up:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom