New Eze Clips DISCUSSION thread only

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok so the recent u2.com vid of adam playing that bass line with a lot of notes, and then Larry on the drums....that clip is what song # 2 is here...at least thats what it sounds like, anyone agree?

Halfway through #3.
This is better than last time.
OH MY GOD, I just realised that the album will be good. :ohmy:
Although I sincerely hope it isn't called "Sexy Boots"
What kind of a title is that anyway.

#4 starts up.
Oh yes.

I am so freaking excited.
:hyper:

And it is eternal win that Eno and Lanois are back in place. You can really hear it.

all songs sound fantastic - it ceretainly has a differant feel to it. lots of guitar and ver vocal. Only One sounds sooooo great - it's amazing and thats with very poor quality. really sounds like a deep emontional song!!!!!! this has made my day and week!!

wow! #3 sounds fucking sweet!

all the songs kick ass so far! can't wait to hear what everyone's saying about #4!

I'm probably wrong, but that's not what I hear......:ohmy:

Think of it more as a whisper. Also the guy who recorded it could hear it better and said that's what he heard. I'm sure my brain could try to correct it in my head. When the single comes out it will be fun to see what it actually is.

It happens again at around 1:14 I think.

ok so the recent u2.com vid of adam playing that bass line with a lot of notes, and then Larry on the drums....that clip is what song # 2 is here...at least thats what it sounds like, anyone agree?

yeah, that clip is defo the outro to song 2,
and the youtube clip "walk out in the streets" is song 2 aswell

song 1 can be seen in the HIWI clip,

song 3 is the Greentea and Larrydrumming and Adambass clip from u2.com

SOUNDS GREAT! good to hear Adam getting more involved his basslines sound GREAT esp on song 3:adam::rockon::drool:

ROLL ON NOVEMBER!:hyper:

The sweet part about this is that every song is great.

Last time (Window in the skies etc) I was disappointed.
This could be the best thing since Zooropa. THE BEST THING SINCE ZOOROPA.

Just woke up, went for a 3rd round listen - definitely a much more advanced U2 compared to the last two albums. So, so, so good to hear real, thought about, 'structure' to their songs...

Numbers 1 and 4 - especially 4...:drool:
Number 1's 'ohhh ohhh's' are built so well around the song...:love:

This is going to be one brilliant show!
Loads of lyrics, fingers crossed the auto-cue's in working order!

And from 3:45 on is so brilliant...I wonder how much longer the outro lasts? It sounds cut-off.
I have the rest here, but there was so much talking, I had to cut it of. Don't worry about it, it only lasts exactly 5 seconds longer.

The Clips encompass MOST of the tracks if not all. The sound quality is like the 2006 beach clips with waves and some guy talking. He had to act more natural so the security guy on the beach didn't notice his cellphone in his pants:scratch:
This is a case of "you had to be there". I don't know wcich clip, but you can hear my girlfriend say "he thinks we're recording it (laughing)". (in Dutch) At that moment she didn't realize I actually was recording. That guy kept looking my way, talking to some other person on the beach, who kept looking my way also. So, sorry again, but this was the best option, just put it in my pocket :)

I'm officially in LOVE with clip No. 4, only love or whatever it's called, beautiful vocals and guitar, such a shame the quality isn't better.
My thoughts exactly.

First of all, thanks alot to LarryMullenFan. You have done a great job!
Thanks mate.

Is HTDAAB the only album since Zooropa? :huh:

Is it bad that I've been listening to these all day :reject:

I guess I'm alone on this one then. To me, it's:

AB
JT
Zooropa
the rest

That doesn't matter though. NEW U2 SONGS!

This is the only thing I'll listen to for the next 2-3 days.

Is HTDAAB the only album since Zooropa? :huh:

Is it bad that I've been listening to these all day :reject:

Me too! Lol. I set a goal of writing 5 pages on my thesis today and only wrote 1 paragraph. Yikes.

But so worth it.

I really hope we haven't heard Moment of Surrender yet because everything here is already brilliant...

This is a case of "you had to be there". I don't know wcich clip, but you can hear my girlfriend say "he thinks we're recording it (laughing)". (in Dutch) At that moment she didn't realize I actually was recording. That guy kept looking my way, talking to some other person on the beach, who kept looking my way also. So, sorry again, but this was the best option, just put it in my pocket :)

wow! under the circumstances, you made a great recording. i'm sure one of our audio pros here will be able to clean it up too. wow! great stuff! i can't stop smiling!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom