* New DVD - WAR?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hmmmm........ The UABRS material has been in legal limbo forever, and there hasn't been much word recently that there will be any change in U2's favor.

However-----This link says the runtime is 60 minutes, and UABRS is about 60 minutes....:hmm:

Release Date:
"2007-04-23"

U2 - War

The album that broke America; that stated a political manifesto; that toured to sell-out crowds worldwide, War is the moment a band went from big to massive on a global scale. With immaculately researched archival performance and interview footage, the album and the band is here deconstructed by leading critics Chas De Whalley; A&R man through U2's early years, plus the unparalleled knowledge of Mick Wall and BP Fallon; two veterans cum journalists cum music authors with a rare pedigree in the industry.

These professionals form just part of the elite critical team that make this the truly comprehensive review of one of U2's greatest albums.

They couldn't even get a picture from the correct era for the cover.

I'm sure this will be a highly acurate and quality production.

Hoodlem said:
They couldn't even get a picture from the correct era for the cover.

I'm sure this will be a highly acurate and quality production.
The motion blurring on the cover also suggests that this will be one high-speed, high-octane U2 ride. :lol:

how does someone play a guitar and hold a microphone at the same time?

Canadiens1160 said:
The motion blurring on the cover also suggests that this will be one high-speed, high-octane U2 ride. :lol:

I love you, Mike. :love:

Back
Top Bottom