New DVD: Achtung Baby: Classic Album Under Review

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2boy_nl

The Fly
I was just browsing a bittorrent site when i came across a newly released Achtung Baby DVD:

"Achtung Baby: Classic Album Under Review"

SIDVD515.JPG

U2 - Achtung Baby: A Classic Album Under Review offers a previously unobtainable level of insight into the band during the recording of their most dynamic and well respected album. Via the use of live footage, long forgotten videos and the review, criticism and insight of a panel of highly opinionated experts, this package delivers the finest documentary film yet to emerge on Dublin's favourite sons.

Genre.......: Docu
Rls Date....: 14.01.2007
Store Date..: 07.01.2007

Audio.......: Stereo
Video.......: 4:3

Extras......: Extended Interviews, Interactive Quiz, Contributor biographies, Beyond DVD-Section

http://www.hmv.co.uk/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?ctx=280;-1;-1;-1&sku=591847

Has anyone seen this, and if so: is it any good?

I liked the Classic Albums: The Joshua Tree DVD because it actually featured U2 talking about the album, however this DVD offers "the review, criticism and insight of a panel of highly opinionated experts" so I'm not expecting too much of this... but i'm still curious...

According to HMV it's not out until the end of the month.

u2boy_nl said:

Because that's against the law, duh! :eek:

(No DVD burner and no harddrive space to download a 3 GB DVD..)

Maybe U2man would download it and tell you about it though :up:

if there are the same people who did radiohead OK computer DVD
this one will be be terrible and unofficial :lol:

you only have to look at the cover and the description to see that this will be a very very lame 'unofficial' cut and paste and ask a dubliner for his opinion rip-off. I can't believe that HMV and other major record shops sell this shit, and usually at a premium.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom