New book - Best of Propaganda Subscribers Complaining About Propaganda

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2popmofo

Blue Meth Addict
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"From Amazon.com"

The Best of Propaganda Subscribers Complaining About Propaganda
-by Sir Bit Ches Alot

Coming soon, U2 fanzine, Propaganda, subscribers best ever complaints about Propaganda. Complaints compiled over the years from countless complaint-filled Interference.com posts. Real U2 "fans" really complaining about the real fanzine.

Featuring:

-Complaints about subscribing to Propaganda to get the Hasta La Vista Baby cd, but never receiving it.
-Complaints about how often, or in-often that is, the fanzine is published
-Complaints about covers, pictures, numbers of pages, type of paper used, weight, size, and general smell of Propaganda issues.
-Complaints about types of articles, article topics, articles about PJ Harvey, authors of articles, length of articles, and font types used in articles.
-Complaints about the Propaganda website, Propaganda online support, and specific complaints about everyone who has ever worked for Propaganda.
-Complaints about the Propaganda not being available as a "book on tape" for those U2 fans who dont know how to read anything other than the letter U and the number 2.
-Complaints about how much longer it took for U.S. subscribers to receive their issues compaired to European subscribers.
-Complaints about how when the issues finally arrived, they were stock full of year old information that anyone who considered themselves a fan of U2 would already know.
-Complaints about how angry subscibers are that they only received 2 issues of Propaganda with their subscription, and want their money back for the issues they were promised but will not receive because Propaganda won't make magazines anymore.
-And many, many other complaints. Believe us, U2 fans will complain about anything!

Here's an exclusive exert of a real complaint from this upcoming book,

"Yeah, you suck Propaganda. You were the worst waste of money I've ever made in my life. Well, I guess it was kinda cool how I got those concert tickets from Propaganda that probably would have cost me hundreds of dollars if I wouldnt have had a subscription. But anyways, you still suck. Seriously, I still want my extra $6 back for those issues you promised me. Oh yeah, U2 rules!"

You won't want to miss this folks! Especially considering the only people who would ever consider buying any type of book about U2 would be the same people who subscribe to Propaganda and then complain about it over at Interference.com! Most likely you'll find your own countless complaints in this book!

Last edited:
??????
I guess you wont find my complaint in there as I never have. Propaganda has put me in the first 10 rows to over 14 U2 shows so I'am nothing but grateful that they even existed.

Last time I checked there was not gun to anyones head to subscribe. The no more magazine when you paid for more issues is a bit ridiculous but you are out around $6 to $14. WOW that will break the bank. Same thing happened with another U2 magazing the Zooropean. I'am owed 4 more issues that I will never receive there and it was more expensive than Prop.

I do agree, it really seems like alot of U2 fans LOVE to bitch about stuff. I have no clue why and it kind of takes the fun out of it IMO. Isnt this a hobby? Isnt a hobby suppose to be something fun that takes you away from the stresses of life and not add to them?

Last edited:
Blue Room said:
I do agree, it really seems like alot of U2 fans LOVE to bitch about stuff. I have no clue why and it kind of takes the fun out of it IMO. Isnt this a hobby? Isnt a hobby suppose to be something fun that takes you away from the stresses of life and not add to them?

:laugh: Oh-so-true. Are we sure this book isn't about Zootopia too??

My theory is we fans hold U2 to such high standards there's no way any mortal will ever reach them.

R.E.M. fans are even worse, at least some of them. They are having fits over R.E.M. doing a "best of." They don't want to stoop to U2's level of "blatant marketing" :scratch: I love R.E.M. too but I don't see what the big deal is :shrug: If it brings good music to more people, I think it's great.

Sorry, Propaganda was truly awesome for the ticket deals they set up, but I paid $20 and received one issue and no tickets. Sure, there was no gun to my head, but when I pay for something, I like to get it. I'm not going to constantly bitch about it, but I think I do have a valid complaint.

Last edited:
It's good to see that absolutely no one here has found this funny. Remind me to never try to jokingly jab at everyone who's complained about Propaganda over the years here. Aparently it's a super touchy subject.

I apologize. I thought people would actually find this amusing, I was wrong.

Last edited:
i used to subscribe to propaganda. luckily, i got my copy of hasta la vista baby, and four issues. it took me like 5+ years to get them, but at least i didn't lose any money.

i just think threads bitching about people bitching is kind of ironic. but if that was the point of the thread, then cool.

Bitching is good.

But, do you expect punctuality from a magazine based on a band who has been working on an album for three years... with a "tentative" release date (sometime this decade).

KhanadaRhodes said:
i just think threads bitching about people bitching is kind of ironic. but if that was the point of the thread, then cool.

I was trying to joke, not bitch. "Try" is the most important word here! hehehehe

Last edited:
KhanadaRhodes said:

Ironic in the Alanis sense of the word?

I thought it was funny.

When I tried to sign up, they were no longer taking subscriptions. So I was never out any money. Kinda like a traffic jam when you're already late.

Back
Top Bottom