New Bono quote on HTDAAB

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
On another note, I think the end of the band quote may actually be referring to U2.com. They are finally satisfied with the new look on it and they just don't know how they can reinvent U2.com anymore... Hence, the end of U2:|

during last time, even Adam said atyclb is their best album (quoted by bono) , does anyone think the same way? maybe we can only trust Larry.

if i have to choose a song that can be labeled 'the roughest, the mother of all rock and roll tunes', it won't be Vertigo, but Nirvana's Aneurysm from From the Muddy Banks of Wishka.

TheBrazilianFly said:
I don't know why you guys are discussing so much. Bono has always been like this, he loves to hype the new albums. He is the best PR in the world. I think that Bono gets so happy and excited after so much work that when it's over and he likes the final product he exaggerates in what he says but he probably means it at the moment. :shrug:

I kinda like that about him.

:yes: :yes: :yes:

I'm sure Bono was just joking when I said that it was the end of the band. However, I wonder how serious he was about the "eleven reasons"? Maybe they will play all 11 songs on tour? Maybe not all on the same night, though. :hmm:

Johnny_Mo said:
during last time, even Adam said atyclb is their best album (quoted by bono) , does anyone think the same way? maybe we can only trust Larry.

if i have to choose a song that can be labeled 'the roughest, the mother of all rock and roll tunes', it won't be Vertigo, but Nirvana's Aneurysm from From the Muddy Banks of Wishka.

Hell ya...great song, that song made me see a mental picture of people literaly dancing in mud and dirt to that song!

plus, I think Bono is senile now, he can't keep his mouth shut. Just release the damn album and let the fans let you know how good it is. I'm always weary of when a band or artist is satisfied with their work. It usually means one of to things:

1. It sucks

or

2. Its time to retire.

hopefully I'm wrong.

Axver said:
Now everyone, watch as Bono's quote is taken further and further out of context and taken waaay too seriously.

U2 are not breaking up after this album. The end.

Axver, you rule :D The thread should have ended after you posted.

poor bono, has diarreah of the mouth. cant stop talking...
gosh that sounds really bad after i think of the southpark comment:huh:
sorry:reject:
being a rabid bono girl i of course like that bono is a blabber. gives me more to listen to. but i dont take everything seriously. hes definately good for promoting an album

Back
Top Bottom