New album's name

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
From all that I have read and the few little snippets I have heard, there can only be one title.

Edge

Yes, it may be silly to name it this, but I'm getting a strong vibe that it will be perfect.

War, baby.

Political, religious, dark & lots and lots of Edge's loud, angry guitar.

i hope it won't be called " Solaris " , it's a good name , just not very original , and not to mention very Beautifulday-ish

I would name the album something that could not be used as a pun in a negative review of the album. Example: U2 Drops A Bomb, and so forth.

I like Vertigo and somewhere in the back of my head, I have a feeling it will be called something like 'Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your own' (keeping with neil McCormick's comment about the title) but titles I would love to see would be something like See The Signs or Hold Tight

U2: How to dismantle an atomic bomb during the solar winter while being in a state of vertigo on hanover quay.

in short, HTDAABDTSWWBIASOVOHQ

.....I think How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb is perfect..

....feels contemporary, exciting, unpredictable....... everything I hope the album to be....and Vertigo is a great Single name.....feels like they're back on track after the woefully ordinariness of the last album..... was like bland paint...

but if I had to? ...given the new clips?

The Human Condition

Pick Your Fights

Time

you can never go wrong with titles that have already proven their worth, so I'd go for either

Out of Time

or

Back in Black

:up:

Man

or...

cdcase.bmp

All the pop and war that burns an unforgetable fire under the ass of a boy named joshua sitting in a tree at the zoo humming a weird rattle in the month of October, Baby!

Back
Top Bottom